Chapter 6: Possessing both the child's body and her mind

Litecia came closer to the young lady, then she bowed her head slightly.

"What do you want to tell me, young miss?"

"Uhm....." Sabrina hesitated.

"What is it? I'm open ears." Litecia talks softly.

"Uhmmm...." The young lady seemed to be ashamed. "Miss Litecia..... I think I lost my memories...."

One of Litecia's eyebrows was starting to raise.

"Don't pull some pranks young miss."

Litecia facepalmed.

"You already caused some accidents from your pranks."

Despite being shocked inside, Litecia replied calmly, she then went to the table next to Sabrina's bed.

She noticed a tea set. She has no idea who put it there, perhaps the other servant did.

She touched the teapot, it was still warm.

'Maybe some servant came earlier'

She prepared the tea set and brewed some tea.

"Eh?" Sabrina's mouth was left agape. "You don't believe me??"

Litecia moves back to the young lady holding the tea set in a tray with both hands.

"Shhhhhh, you're still a child so it's natural...."

Litecia sits beside the young lady, then she puts the tea tray in her own lap.

"I-i'm actually serious." Sabrina looked at her with her innocent eyes.

"Believe me!!"

Either way, she ignored it.

Litecia didn't believe the young Lady.

While the young lady was busy convincing her and talking to her, Litecia grabbed the teapot, stirred it using the spoon and poured it into the teacup.

"Here young miss,"

Litecia moves her hand to Sabrina while handing her the teacup.

"Have some tea."

"Miss Litecia, why do you think I ask my name when I just open my mouth?" With convincing eyes, Sabrina looks at her one more time.

Still, Litecia shakes her head telling her she didn't believe it.

The young lady's face started to lose its hope.

"Fine." Litecia sighs deeply. "Then how did you know my name if you lost your memories?"

"It's just that-" I paused.

Should I say I know it since I've read the novel?

'NO. She would rather think I lost my mind than my memories.'

"What?"

Litecia was looking at me waiting for a response.

My sweat was starting to appear. I'm nervous because she's looking at my face.

I feel guilty.

"I-I heard the other servant called you Litecia earlier...." This is the only alibi I can get so let's say it.

"You're not joking?"

Litecia was obviously doubting me.

"A- am I actually that kind of person that would make some jokes around?"