Chapter 10: Bathroom |

When Sabrina woke up, she was having a hard time remembering what happened last night.

"Yeah! That's it!" She said with a snap her finger.

"Litecia and I were outside getting some fresh air, she told me some stories and then. . . ."

'I fell asleep?!'

She paused for a moment and then her face turned red like a ripe tomato.

"Oh my god......... did I drool? even if this isn't my original body, it's still embarrassing...."

Since she was embarrassed, she covered her whole
body with a soft blanket on the bed, making her look like a Spring roll.

This hobby of hers was from her previous life, every time she recalls some embarrassing or cringe moments, she would roll herself on the bed covering her face and wait for the cringe to disappear.

"Oh my young miss, you're messing up the bedsheets the temple offered."

A servant with a different face suddenly shows herself.

"Huh? you aren't my servant. Who are you?"

"Greetings to the young miss, this servant's name is Carrie. A humble servant of the temple." The new servant answered.

"What brings you here? you didn't even knock?"

"Sorry about that young miss, but this humble servant had already knocked many times. I was worried about you so I opened the door and found out that you've been rolling in bed. I apologize."

"Oh my, I didn't notice it...."

The young lady didn't hear the sound of a simple knock again because she was rolling around waiting for her cringe and embarrassing memories to vanish in her mind.

"Ahem, so why did you come here?"

She tried to act mature and a dignified noble despite rolling like a kid on the bed earlier.

"This humble servant will be the one who'll help you with everything here! I can do everything!" The servant replied with excitement and passion in her eyes.

"What about Litecia, my personal servant?" She asked about Litecia.

"From what I've heard your personal servant is preparing for your parents since they'll be coming this noon."

"My Family..... They'll come?!"

"haiz." The young lady sighs like an old man with tons of problems.

"Where can I take a bath?"

The young lady asked, perhaps she felt hot.

"I've already prepared everything for the bath young miss. We just needed to go next to this hall since its where the bathroom was located at."

The young lady, Sabrina, stands up and comes closer to the new servant.

"Sure, Where is it?"

"Follow me, young miss."

As what the Temple's servant said, they got out of the room and went to the next hallway. When they found the Bathroom, the room had a tag of [ Noble's Bathroom ]

"Gosh. The door knob is made of gold...... Don't tell me the shower is made of gold too? That would be heavy!!"

The new servant didn't listen to the young lady's complaints. The young lady is still a child after all.

"Come here, young miss."

Carrie, the new temporary servant, opened the door with a- Click! -sound while twisting the door knob.

When it opened, there was no shower since it was a bathroom, a large basin was there.

【 If you're asking for a shower, showers haven't been made in this era yet. 】