Chapter 22: Pain

Namjoon, Hoseok, and the Spirit version of Taehyung managed to collect their ideas and come up with a some-what valid plan. They had to hurry though, they only had so much time before things go completely south to the point where the damage will be irreversible. Taehyung's Spirit was right, Mad Hatter showing up was not good at all.

Inside the rumbling building, Jimin's hair seemed to shine while his snake-like eyes began to glow a fiery rose. The sound of falling rubble was heard followed by a groan and the crack of bones.

"Gettin' serious now, are we?"

Jimin couldn't help but smirk, "I'll bring you to your knees and make you beg."

With a final glint of his eyes and shimmer of his scales, he called forth a trump card he's been working on for years now, "Beast of the Abyss."

Jimin rose his arm and swung it down, directing it towards the cackling boy standing near the newly created rubble. A gigantic snake darted forward, aiming its fangs at his master's enemy, slight drops of venom leaving small indents on the concrete followed by a sizzling sound. It took him ages to make this move work. The snake was actually the demon possessing his chain whips and, to some extent, his body. He's never heard of anyone attempting to do something like this. Most of the people with these demon weapons limit the demon-to-human relationship to simply speaking, but Jimin went beyond that. It sounds crazy of him to think such a thing, but he has a strong bond with his weapon's demon. Strong enough to make him find a way for the demon to materialize itself without leaving the chain whips or Jimin's body. In the end, Jimin found a way. 

"The Mamushi venom causes the victims' tissues to liquefy, and that's only one of the venom's many effects. One drop and you're done for," explained Jimin, haughtily running his hand through his silver and pink locks. His extended hand now pointed downwards, and with a confident glint of his eyes, he promised, "I'll save Jungkook and Yoongi, even if it ends me."

A shiver of hot arousal ran up the Hatter's spine as a heavy blush covered his cheeks. He was excited. Jimin was everything he could ever want. He knows he can end things now, but he's having so much fun. He can keep leading the man on, keep letting him believe that he'll win just to see him crumble and give up in the end. That sounds so nice, it almost made him moan. 

"Ya' think you'll be able to live and defend your lover and friend? Ya' must be crazy! I only came here for the little blond, but ya' make it so hard to end things, ah~ I want ya' so bad."

Little blond? Taehyung? He's the one they're after? Over my dead body will he ever go near Taehyung!

Jungkook finally came-to, but he wasn't in the abandoned factory with the Spirit, Yoongi and Jimin. He was back in a place he desperately didn't want to remember. A place he thought he'd manage to get rid of for good. He didn't want to return to this place.

"Wait- Where are you going!? Y-You can't just leave us here- Kyungmi!"

Jungkook would like to be anywhere else but here.

"I'm sorry Min-Seok, but I can't do this anymore. It's too much, I told you before, you shouldn't have kept him."

"You can't mean that, please.. No, wait, Kyun!? Kyungmi, come back! Please? You can't do this to us..."

Jungkook stood up from his lying position, realizing that he was shorter than he was supposed to be. That can't be good.

"Jungkook?"

Said boy tensed at the soft voice that called his name.

"Hey baby, I'm sorry. Did momma wake you?"

Don't smile at me like that.