𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐈𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐥

—⨳—

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ...

Now at the age of 27, Y/n L/n led a group with 10 survivors in it, including herself. She was a great leader and without her, the group wouldn't know what else to do but die in the apocalypse. 

She made up rules to keep them safe, find them food so they won't starve and a roof over their head so they could avoid danger. They don't know how to ever repay for her kindness. 

They all knew Y/n was the daughter of a famous scientist named 'Professor Hiroshi'. He was the reason this whole mess had been created. 

Professor Hiroshi had been working on something for many, many years that he thought could change the lives of humanity forever. 

It was supposed to be something that could give humans the ability to live forever, and when he finally finished it off, he needed something to test it on. 

Unaware of it not going to work the way he wanted, he used his own son as the test subject. 

Although his son was afraid of what it might do to him, he wanted to be the first ever person who could get this supernatural power. 

The first test was a fail, then came the second, then the third. The forth test showed a little unusual things, but Hiroshi didn't bother to look into it more. 

He was more focused on the goal that he didn't realize how much had changed with his son's behavior.

Haruki, his second eldest son, started to go quiet, which was weird since he was the most talkative person ever to have lived. 

After Haruki's silence, he started locking himself up in his room more often and someday pretended to go to school but was actually hiding somewhere in his room until his parents leaves the house for their business. 

Haruki also noticed the change in his own behavior, the food that he usually eats made him want to puke. 

The way he looked at the others, he felt weird... as if he wanted to eat them instead. 

Hiroshi finally found out that Haruki hadn't went to school for 5 weeks now after the school principal had called them to make sure he was alright. 

Haruki was then forced and made sure to go to school the next week, and being around so many delicious looking humans, made it worst for him. He couldn't hold himself back anymore.

Suddenly, a huge pain shot through his body, Haruki couldn't feel his own heart pounding anymore. 

As he fell onto the ground rolling around in agony and screaming, his bestfriend runs to help him, but then gets attacked during the process.

Everyone stared at them both with eyes widened in shock. Haruki tackles his bestfriend onto the ground as he started biting and ripping out flesh from his body.

Blood spewed all over the floor and everyone in the room runs off screaming. Haruki didn't seem to be himself anymore. 

He stands back up and his body was twitching intensely, then he runs after people while his friend started strangling around on the floor, he seemed to be alive but wasn't himself either. 

Slowly getting back up without even bothering to use his hands. His eyes landed on his girlfriend who looked at him, teary eyed while asking if he was ok in a stuttering voice.

He opened his mouth and she was expecting to hear something, but instead he let out a weird growl as he dashed towards her and tackled her onto the ground, doing the same thing Haruki had done to him. 

She let out a scream of pain while her own boyfriend continued to devour her flesh. The same thing happened to her, and those 3 began to effect more people within the school.

They went on a rampage into the city, effecting everyone else outside. Day by day, the situation got worst that the higher ranks of the city evacuated and didn't bother to help those who were still surviving inside. 

They tried blocking all the effected ones inside Tokyo, but some managed to get out and effect those who were outside. This caused it to spread all around Japan, not a single town was safe.

To this day, no one had any idea who started this mess, even Y/n herself, but her main goal was to find and search for a cure, even though she doesn't know what the virus was called. 

She moved her group from one place to another, since wherever they go those creatures would always be lurking near. Y/n fought, killed, hurt and threatened just to keep her new family safe. 

But she never knew the day of running into something unexpected... 

...could ever come.