𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Sitting in the dark room in silence, Y/n crossed one leg over the other with her arms folded as she leaned back on her seat, waiting for everyone else to arrive. Suddenly, the door flew open and Sanzu whistled his way into the room while resting a unseathed katana over his shoulder.

"Are you going to swing that thing in here?" Kakucho sighed as he followed in after him.

"Yeah, I'll swing it at your head soon if you keep pesturing to put it away," Sanzu sneered.

"Sanzu, put that thing away," Y/n glared.

"K," Sanzu smiled.

He immediately threw the weapon across the room before he childishly skipped towards Y/n and sat down next to her. He pushes his chair forward towards the table before leaning on it using his left elbow and rests his left cheek in the palm of his hand as he smirked at Y/n, eyeing her out until his gaze settled on her lips.

Y/n sighs and lowers her head before turning to him as she glowered her eyes at him, "What?"

"Nothing, you just seem sexier then usual when you're serious," he smiled.

"Kakucho, move this brat away from me," Y/n demanded, folding her arms as she looked the other way in an annoyed manner.

"We didn't even spend our morning together and you want me to move away?" Sanzu pouted.

Kakucho settled down on the other side of the table, opposite to Y/n as he watch Sanzu continue to pester Y/n about the other day. A small grin creeps onto his face as he stared over at Y/n's annoyed face, watching her every move... from pushing Sanzu's head away to yelling at him like an angry mom and then to pulling his hair. He lts out a small chuckle but stopped instantly after realizing what he was doing. He tries to slap himself out of it but Sanzu's words came into his mind.

"Don't fucking lie to yourself, I see the kind of puppy eyes you give her whenever she's near you..."

I don't like her... he thought as he looked back at Y/n. She's just someone I'm working with...

He was lost in his thoughts as he gazed at Y/n's face. She continues yelling at Sanzu until the Haitani brothers walked into the room and said something which pissed him off. Y/n laughed at the sight of the brothers ganging up on Sanzu as he gritted his teeth while trying to look for his katana only to remember that he'd gotten rid of it so he had no choice but to sit there and give them death glares.

She's just...

"Oi, Kakucho

"Oi, Kakucho. Where's boss? What's taking him so long?" Koko interrupted as he leaned back on his chair.

"He'll be here soon, just wait a little longer," Kakucho mumbled, blushing as he finally snapped out of his thoughts.