𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎: 𝐒𝐞𝐱 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 {𝕾𝖆𝖓𝖟𝖚🔞}

Stretching and turning around in your bed, you tried your best to make yourself comfortable but you couldn't sleep. So much was going through your head but you were atleast a bit relieved to know your siblings are sleeping in the room right next to yours.

You laid on your left side, resting your head on your left arm as you stared over to the open door to your balcony. The midnight air blowing through the curtains, allowing you to look out into the beautiful night sky.

Somehow a smile crept onto your face, you didn't know what got you feeling a little happy but it felt kinda great. Just as you were about to close your eyes to rest, you heard a small but clear rustle coming from outside the balcony.

Sitting up on your bed in concern, you looked outside to see what was making the noise but there was nothing. Suddenly a shadowy figure appeared out of nowhere and you swore you caught a glimpse of familiar pink hair moving across the balcony door.

You stood up from the bed and made your way outside to look for whoever was out there. Surprisingly, there was nobody there. You looked down from your balcony to make sure (just incase) someone hadn't jumped off and died from your floor.

You'd be a suspect.

Just as you were about to turn around and head back inside you suddenly had shivers running down your spine when you felt a soft touch of someone on you. They traced their index finger up your arm and onto your neck, somehow it felt awfully familiar...

...the feeling of being seduced... you suddenly knew who it was.

Tilting your head up and craning your neck to the side, you turned around to look at them over your shoulder. Your eyes widened when you found Sanzu's head just a few inches away from yours. A flirtatious look plastered on his face as he bit his lower lip and moved closer to you, pinning both your hands on the railing as he pressed himself against you from behind before burying his lips into your hair.

"Shhh..." he whispered.

Ofcourse you remained silent. The only thing running through your mind was how the fuck did this psycho manage to get onto your balcony without walking through the door. Did he climb up from the outside? Was he really that crazy?

Shivers were sent running down your spine once you felt his hands, which were huge compared to yours, gripping your hands tightly in them on the railing before you felt him slowly left his head up from yours and bury his face into your neck. 

You flinched. The night was cold that even the breeze was enough to make you shiver... but the feeling of someone elses touch at a time like that...? How sensitive were you gonna react? You almost couldn't handle it.

"Sanzu! W-what are you doing?!" you stuttered trying to pull away from him.

"Being the man you mentioned you were gonna sleep with," he smirked.

You glared back at him with glowing eyes as you continued trying to fight him off but it was no use, "You actually took my word for it?! I was bluffing about that, you idiot!"

"Too late for that..." he moaned before lifting you up into his arms.

Your moment of realization... he was completely shirtless. On a cold night like this?! What was going on in this psycho's head?! As he wrapped your legs around his waist, he crossed his arms around yours before walking you back into your room and pinned you down onto your bed.

"...I'm already too horny to go back to my room..." he openly admitted.

"Wait... Are you high again?!" you asked, looking up at him with concern in your eyes.