𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑: 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦 {𝕶𝖆𝖐𝖚𝖈𝖍𝖔🔞}

You've been zoning out for quite a while now and Kakucho was a bit bothered by what you might be thinking again.

"If you're thinking of reuniting them again, that'll be too soon. That would be like dropping a huge bomb on Takemitchy. Let's wait a little longer... besides, it seems Hina is currently in a relationship with Daichi and she didn't recognize me either. Don't you think that's a bit weird too?" Kakucho queried.

"Yeah... I do think it's weird. We'll look further into that tomorrow, but right now let's get some sleep," you mumbled.

It was going to be your first night in Chuo, but also the most awkward night ever too once the two of you realized that there was only one bed.

"I'll sleep on the sofa," Kakucho suggested.

"But there's only one blanket. You might get cold," Y/n said, looking over at him worringly.

"It'll be ok," Kakucho smiled.

→⩙←

A deafening silence filled the air as the two of you laid on each side of the bed with your backs facing eachother. You insisted that Kakucho shared the bed with you not wanting him to sleep on the sofa with no blanket since it was a cold night. You could hear him breathing heavily as he was already fast asleep while you struggled to.

You turned around to face his back and tried to think of something to make yourself fall asleep but nothing worked. Letting out a sigh you tried to get out of bed and go outside for a smoke when Kakucho suddenly turned towards you and before you could even react, he had already had his arms wrapped around, not giving you a chance to get up.

You could feel his head moving in closer to you as he moaned in sleep, now he had his face buried into your neck. You could feel your heart pounding faster and faster as you felt every breath he took being exaled onto your skin. You felt one of his legs slowly make itself comfortable over yours, now there was literally no way for you to escape.

You could still hear his heavy breathing since his head was right under yours. You covered your mouth, trying not to utter a word or move because you clearly didn't want to wake him up. Things would be awkward and what if he doesn't fall asleep again? You'd finally calmed down but things just got out of hand once you felt his hand sliding up your body.

God! This guy!... N-no! NOT THERE!... you panicked, screaming in your head.

You held your breath getting ready for the moment to happen, but you sighed out of relief when his hand just stopped at your tummy, right underneath your breasts. You noticed that while gliding his hand up your body, his hand accidently pulled up your singlet along with it, revealing your stomach.

"Gosh, you're such a pervert when you sleep Kakucho..." you scoffed, mumbling those words out as you reached out to pat his head with a smile.

But to your horror, he slowly opened his eyes and his gaze met yours, looking up at you while he still looked half asleep. Your eyes widened as you stared down at him as your hand was now on his right cheek. After he came into realization he turned completely red while looking up at you. 

What the hell was going on? He looked down at his arms being wrapped around you, then to your singlet that was halfway up and you looking down at him just as surprised. You immediately pulled away from eachother and sat up on the bed facing opposite directions.

You didn't utter a word to eachother except trying to calm yourselves down. You slowly turned back to him, he still had his back facing yours but you were kinda annoyed. He was onto you first and now you felt unsatisfied that he just pulled away like that.