𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏: 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐞

You could feel Sanzu's hand squeezing your waist in its grip as he gave you small kisses on the neck in the early morning.

"Good morning, angel~" he smirked, giving you a small peck on the lips.

"It's too early for this shit..." you mumbled turning away from him.

He chuckles a little before burying his face into your neck. You could feel his heavy breathing landing onto your revealed skin before feeling his wet tongue sliding across from one spot to another.

"Sanzu..." you growled.

"Wake up~" he moaned. "Give me some attention."

"Ugh... just get out already."

"No😊."

You sat up in a bad mood and narrowed your eyes at him but he just smirked at you before pulling you in for a kiss. You could feel his hands grasping strands of your hair in them, not giving you a chance to pull away from him. You pulled his hair, forcing him to stop immediately so you could get outof bed but he pulls you back in and pinned you right below him.

"Sanzu, what the fuck do you want?!" you groaned.

"Morning sex," he moaned.

"Next time, you idiot. Now get off me," you snapped. "I need to go and check on my siblings."

"Oh~ So there's a next time?" he jumped excited, following after you to your bathroom.

Just as he was about to welcome himself in to shower with you, you slammed the door in his face.

"Wow, can I atleast watch?"

"Fuck off, you weirdo😑."

"Love you too," he winked.

→⩙←

"WOW! THIS PLACE IS SO EPIC!" Rai and Souta jumped as they ran around in the underground base.

"We're not supposed to be here, you idiots! If N/n finds out, we'll be as good as dead!" Shira shrieked as she tried to catch them.

"Who cares?! Atleast we still get to explore this place first!" Souta laughed, running towards the wall stacked with different weapons. "Woah! Check it out! Is that an RPG?! AWESOME!"

"WOAH! I WANT ONE TOO!" Rai shouted, running towards him.

"YOU IDIOTS! DON'T TOUCH THOSE, YOU'LL GET HURT!" Shira yelled before chasing after them.

Although she did her best to prevent them from touching anything dangerous, the two were too immature to even listen to her as they ran off swinging blades, (play pretend) shooting guns and throwing around grenades while poor Shira ran from one side to another, collecting everything they've thrown away before putting them back just for the boys to swoop right back and take them again.

"NO, SOUTA DON'T TOUCH THAT! RAI, THAT'LL CUT YOU! AAAAAAAHHHHH, DON'T THROW THAT!"

As Shira ran back and forth around the room in a panic, trying to stop the boys from touching things they shouldn't be touching, the doors open and men walked in fully dressed in black uniforms with batches on their left chest area of the BONTEN symbol. 

Holding weapons in their hands, they marched into the room in single files before stopping just a few distance away from the kids and turned to face eachother while raising their weapons up against their chests. It's like the kids were staring at a trained military army.

Just as they faced eachother in silence, a huge gab was left in the center that headed straight to where the kids stood on the other end of the room. They stared confusingly at the tall figures as if they were expecting them to do some cool tricks but they just stood there in silence.