𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒: 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝

"My stomach!" Star cried. "THE BABY!!"

"STAR!" Aito panicked as he ran to her.

You followed after him and watched as he held a crying Star in his arms before turning to Takemichi only to see him with a confused expression as if he doesn't even know what happened either.

"WHAT THE HELL, DUDE?!" Aito yelled angrily. "NOT ONLY DID YOU HIT ME, YOU DECIDED TO HURT STAR AND OUR BABY?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"I didn't even d-"

Before he could finish, Aito cut him off and glared at you.

"I only invited you but why did you have to bring them along?! This is all your fault!" he shouted.

Your mind went blank as you listened to all the mumbles and whispers coming from downstairs.

"ᴅɪᴅ ʜᴇ ꜱᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴘᴜꜱʜ ᴀ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ?"

"ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ꜱᴏ ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ."

"ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ꜱᴀᴡ ʜɪᴍ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ."

"ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴀʀᴇꜱ, ᴡᴇ ꜱᴀᴡ ʜᴇʀ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ꜰʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇʀ. ᴏʙᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅ."

"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ..."

You tried to pull Takemichi out of the scene when Souta suddenly stormed out of nowhere angrily.

"HEY! DON'T TALK TO MY SISTER LIKE THAT, YOU FUCKING CHEATER!" he screamed.

"Souta-"

You turned to shut him up but fell into silence once you'd noticed the tears in his eyes.

"Souta..." you sighed. "Takemichi, let's just go..."

"MY SISTER GAVE YOU EVERYTHING AND YOU WENT AND SLEPT WITH HER FRIEND!" Souta screamed. "THE ONLY ONE WHO'S AT FAULT HERE IS YOU, YOU JACKASS! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!"

"Souta that's enough!" you yelled pulling him out of there.

Aito was left speechless as he just remained there, holding Star in his arms.

"ᴡᴏᴡ, ꜱᴏ ᴀɪᴛᴏ ᴡᴀꜱ ʏ/ɴ' ᴇx-ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ ɪɴꜱᴛᴇᴀᴅ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ?"

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴡᴏ-ꜰᴀᴄᴇᴅ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ..."

"ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɪꜱ ʜᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜰᴀʀ?"

"ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʀɪɢʜᴛ? ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɢʟᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʀᴜʟᴇʀ ᴀꜱ ᴍʏ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ."

"ɪ ɢᴜᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ..."

"ᴘꜰꜰᴛ- ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ? ꜱʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ ꜱᴛᴏʟᴇ ʜᴇʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ'ꜱ ᴍᴀɴ. ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ꜱᴏ ʟᴏᴡ."

Star bit her lower lip angrily as tears continued to crawl out of her eyelids while listening to people talk shit about her.

"ɪ ʙᴇᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ..."