𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

After a heated arguement with Aito, Star calmed you both down before things got out of hand. You remained where you were sitting whil Aito was in the other room with Star who was comforting him. Unbelievable... even while you were there he still had the audacity to make you look like the selfish one.

You couldn't even bother to wait for your family to return back home and see you and the house in this state so you decided to leave and assured Star that you'll send some men over to restore everything in the house you've broken. She nodded to you as a reply since she felt too awkward to speak to you properly.

As you walked over and reached for the door handle, it flew open before you could even touch it. Your eyes widened when you found Takemich standing outside as he stared down at you.

"Hey N/n," he chuckled, smiling down at you.

Before he could finish his statement, he noticed the state you were in, as if you've just finished crying. His eyes then followed the across the door and looked into the house, seeing all the mess behind you along with the couple sitting in the living room staring back at the two of you.

"What're you doing here...?" you mumbled, embarrassed that he saw you in that state.

"Boss told me to pick you up... but hey, what happened here? Are you ok?" he asked worringly as he reached out to touch your face but you pulled away.

"It's nothing..." you murmured wiping your tears away, "...just go. I'll meet you back at the school."

Takemichi expression immediately changes as he glared over at the couple behind you as if telling them to tell him what the hell was going on. You didn't know why, but the fact that this man was worried about what happened to you just broke you. For the first time in a long time has someone asked you if you were ok. You couldn't help but tell him everything.

"She's pregnant... with his baby..." you cried.

"What...?" Takemichi asked making sure he heard that right.

"Inside that woman's belly... is his baby!..." you weeped, no longer able to hold back your tears as you looked up at him while trying to wipe them away.

Takemichi immediately felt something inside him snap. He was angry but at the same time disgusted. Without hesitation he leaped into the room and beat the shit out of Aito. Star tried to stop him but backed away when she met his gaze. Takemichi looked monsterous at that very moment. He was completely different aside from being his cute and cheerful self.

"What a sad excuse of a friend you are," he scoffed, looking over at the woman.

Star was quiet, not knowing what to say but watch as Takemichi kneeled over to Aito who was on the floor, bleeding. He grasped the man's hair in his palms, lifting his head up as he glared down at him.

"And you... Sanzu should've just killed you back then when he had the chance. I almost pity your unborn child for having disgusting fuckers like you as its parents..." he mumbled before slamming Aito's head back onto the ground.

Getting back up Takemichi smashed a vase next to Aito's hed, intending to cut his eyes during the process but the man was fine.

"You're lucky... if it weren't for the child I would've killed you both right here..." he glared.

And with that he walked out of the house after grabbing you. Aito sat up in silence, watching as you disappeared out of the building with Takemichi. Not long after the family arrived, the kids laughing happily before they were shocked to find the house in a mess. Airi was stunned when she found Star bursting into tears once she'd seen them come home. She also reached out to comfort Aito but he slapped her hand away angrily and disappeared to his room upstairs.

"What happened here...?" Airi questioned, holding the groceries in her hand.

→⩙←

"N/n... please open the door..." Takemichi begged as he stood outside your room with a tray of food.

It's been three days after the encounter with Aito and you've locked yourself up in your room ever since. Takemichi had been worried lately and always came over with food but you refused to open the door, nor did you bother to reply to him or anyone.

"Still not answered yet?" Ran interrupted as he made his way over.

"Yeah..." Takemichi sighed.

"Just give her some space. I would've been fucking pissed if my girl got pregnant with a kid that's not mine," Ran exhaled.

"But she hasn't eaten in days, all she's doing is getting wasted and drinking all day. She's in a bad state, we must help her," Takemichi said worringly.

"What can we do? Busting down this door will not help her, it'll make it worse. All we could do is give her space until she heals and we'll all be happy," Ran smiled as he walked away.

"You say you love her almost every chance you get but you don't even seem to care that she's starving herself..." Takemichi mumbled stopping Ran in his tracks.

"And you're saying that as if you're an expert in this whole loving and caring shit?" Ran sneered, looking back at him.

"I never mentioned that but it's obvious that loving someone doesn't require ignoring them in their moments of need," Takemichi glared.

Koko, Kakucho who'd just walked into the room with the other BONTEN members noticed the scene as they stopped to watch for a moment.

"Look at you..." Ran scoffed, "You see, this is the type of stubborness to help people is the reason you got Hina killed in the first place."

Takemichi snapped after Ran finished voicing his last statement and was about to start a scene when Koko and Rindou jumped in and pulled them away from eachother before they could break into a fight.

"Atleast I'm stubborn enough to show how much I care! Unlike someone who only chases people once he's turned on!" Takemichi snapped.

The two tried to attack eachother but didn't get the chance as they were being pulled away from eachother by Koko and Rindou. Kakucho stood in the corner sighing, knowing that he'll never get a moment of peace in the same room as these idiots while Sanzu stood next to him, smirking as he enjoyed watching the drama.