𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖: 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬

You pulled the trigger while Aito squeezed his eyes shut, ready to meet his end but he felt nothing. Opening his eyes again, he was shocked to find Y/n playfully swinging the gun around in her hand before placing it in his pocket as she made her way over to him.

"S-stay away...!" Aito stuttered as he tried to pull away.

But Y/n had other plans. She could clearly see his eyes were slowly turning red, which means he was starting to lose himself. She paused for a moment and stared at him, her eyes widened as she memories of the day she lost Fuji came flooding in. Her hands were shaking, and at that moment she realized that even when no longer loves the man infront of her, she still cared about him.

"Hold still..." she mumbled, trying to fight back her tears as she walked forward before pulling out a dagger.

"What're you doing?!" Aito yelled.

"Seeing if I could save you..." she replied.

Raising the dagger in one hand, she pressed it deep into her other palm and slid it down, creating a scar. Her blood came flooding out of her hand.

"Now hold still," she said, cupping Aito's face in one hand as she pulled him closer.

"Y/n, stop!"

"Trust me..." she murmured.

Without even a warning, she forced his mouth open before letting her blood drip into his mouth like wine. Aito was forced to swallow since she wouldn't allow him to spit it out. He could still taste the salty liquid left glueing onto his teeth as he immediately pulled away from her and coughed almost choking during the process.

"What he fuck?!" he shouted, gasping or air.

Y/n pulled him back and cupped his cheeks again as she forced him to face her once more. Her eyes gazed as his as she watched them slowly return to their normal white condition. She expected this to happen but she was still somewhat surprised.

"Do you feel anything? Do you feel weird?" she asked curiously as she got closer to his face.

Aito blushed a little by how close she was that he couldn't even answer. She was literally all over him.

"Oi!" Y/n called, snapping her fingers in his face. "Do you feel anything weird?"

"I uhm..." Aito coughed a little before turning back to her, "I feel... a little better, actually."

Y/n pulled away from him and stared at her blood still flowing down her hand before hearing gunshots being fired. Running over to the edge of the wall, she smiled after noticing a familiar figure in the distance.

"PRETTY BOY, COMING THROUGH!" Ran smirked as he dashed through the crowd of zombies, avoiding most of them as they struggled to keep up with his speed.

"MOVE BITCH!" Sanzu yelled angrily after kicking a zombie right in the face, ending its life.

"RA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA!!!!" Takemichi screamed as he aimed his gun at every beast he game across.

"THIS WASN'T THE PLAN, YOU IDIOTS!" Kakucho yelled from behind them.

RIndou sighs before pulling out a glock, "Guess I wouldn't wanna miss out the fun." And with that, he darted towards the crowd. 

Koko remained next to Kakucho, he wore sunglasses while fanning himself with cash. Kakucho gave him a look as if he was a disgrace before heading over to help the others. A few of the guards had came along, helping the men as they made their way through to the wall where they saw you.

"Rapunzel!~ Let down your hair!~" Ran laughed from behind.

You scoffed before pulling the wig off the doctor's head who was trying to cover his bald patch and threw it at Ran's face.