𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥

—⨳—

You watched as the stranger who had dragged you here, walked away leaving you in the middle of attention. He sat down on a couch separated from the rest as he stared at you like the others did before pulling out a cigarette and lighted it up in between his lips.

"Takemitchi, is this the right woman?" a guy with long silver hair spoke.

"She said she was the so called Y/n so, yeah," the string guy replied.

"Hey cutie, long time no see," Ran winked.

You didn't pay much attention to any of them, your focus remained on the guy called 'Takemitchi'. He had a strange tattoo on his chest and you remembered Sanzu, Rindou and Ran had the exact same tattoo. Even the guy who called Takemitchi had it on his head. You didn't realize how much you were staring that Takemitchi began to think you were falling for him.

 You didn't realize how much you were staring that Takemitchi began to think you were falling for him

"Sorry, I barely even know you so I don't think things are gonna work out between us. But we could get to know eachother if you'd like?" he smiled.

"W-wha...? Ew-...EW! Why would you- UGH!"

You looked away in disgust as you stuck your tongue out, almost vomitting.

"Seems like you were though..." he mumbled in an offended tone.

After calming down, you looked over at Rindou who was trying to hold his brother back that was glaring at Takemitchi as if he was going to murder him. Guess he was jealous you were paying more attention to someone else other than him.

As the room fell into silence, you noticed everyone's eyes landing on a guy which sat on the big red sofa along with most of them. He had pitch black, piercing eyes with short silver hair. Dark black marks painted the lower bit of his eyes, proving how he hadn't been able to sleep for days.

His cold emotionless stare was focused on you, who was still cluelessly standing in front of the room. You didn't underestimate him since he seemed to be the boss of these strong men, which means he might be the strongest of them all. He gave out that sort of vibe.

Although he was smaller than everyone else, he looked like he could kill them all in less than a minute. You felt chills running down your spine when he finally spoke up. He ordered the others to leave, which they obeyed without hesitation.

"I guess we should finish up with our meeting for today. Let boss deal with her for now," a man with a scar spoke.

You stood there quietly where you were after everyone had left, staring at the ground. You didn't want to make eye contact with this man. For some strange reason, something keeps telling you that he's someone you shouldn't be messing with.

As Sanzu closed the door behind you, you suddenly felt an overwhelming feeling... the tension is the room was deadly that you almost couldn't handle it. Suddenly, you felt a cold but soft touch on your chin as you were forced to look at the man in front of you.