𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔: 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐞

Waking up the next morning, you brushed your hair back before looking over Ran who was still sleeping next to you.

You played with his hair little before your thoughts flashed back to the other night making you flinch at how much of a rough night it was.

Playing it off with other thoughts, you smacked Ran's forehead, waking him up immediately as he sat up on the bed in a panic.

"Woah! What did I miss?!" he yelled.

"Get out," you ordered, pulling your blanket away from him.

"Aw, baby~ We had a fun night and now you're kicking me out?" Ran smirked as he spoke to you in his sleepy tone.

"I'm serious, Ran. Someone might see us-"

"So what? You embarrassed of me?"

"...It's not that..."

"Then what is it...?"

"..."

"Can't answer that either?"

You remained silent as you avoided eyecontact with him. The man sighs out unbelievably before he hopped out of bed.

"Fine... I'll back off, it's not like we're an official couple or anything."

"Ran-"

"Nah, I'm good. It's not like I'm gonna cry about it."

Somehow your eyes twitched at his last statement, it's almost as if he was referring to you crying after your breakup with Aito but you weren't so sure. On the other hand you also felt bad because you hurt his pride and lead him on.

He walks out of the room without saying anymore as you watched him from behind. You let out a sigh as you threw your blanket back onto the bed in frustration before you got cleaned up for the day.

After that, you headed downstairs to the cafeteria which was now turned into the kitchen of the new found hotel. Some of the servants had already woken up and was making BONTEN their usually morning breakfast.

Your eyes landed on the table filled with food, you'd been starving for ages. Just as the servants were about to finish off, they were surprised to see you.

"O-oh...! Madam!" one yelled, the plates shaking in her hands as she stared over at you nervously.

You tilted your head and looked at her confusingly before making your way over and grabbed a waffle from the plate she was holding and took a bite. She blushed at the sight of you eating the food that was in her hand and what made it better was that you seemed to enjoyed.

"It's good..." you complimented before walking off as you finished the food in your hand.

"T-t-t-t-t-thank y-you..." she stuttered.

"What's wrong with you? Do you have some kind of stuttering condition?" another servant asked looking over at the woman.

"Shut up...!"

A few moments later, some of the boys had woken up and made their way down. Takemichi was speechless, he couldn't believe what he saw that he rubbed his eyes continiously just to make sure he was seeing right.

"Ah- I really do need glasses... I keep seeing things every morning," he mumbled, staring at you in shock thinking it's his imagination.

"Why would you imagine seeing Y/n?" Koko questioned, giving him a weird look. "Do you like her or something?"

Takemichi was weirded out by the sudden question, infact he only saw Y/n as an older sister. But after seeing Ran walk into the room seeming to be in a bad room, a sly smirk crept onto his face as he turned towards Koko and answered it in a way he knew would get on Ran's nerves, just to drive him mad.