𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗: 𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 {𝕾𝖆𝖓𝖟𝖚♡}

Once the kids had finished packing, you met them at the front porch and Marilyn arrived just in time by then. She struggled to catch her breath but didn't even get the chance to get some proper air when you handed her a huge bag to carry.

"M-ma'am..." she squealed, not able to stand properly with the bag weighing her down.

"Yeah...?"

"N-nevermind..." she gasped.

You laughed at the sight of her, struggling to hold the bag. You helped her place it down while waing for Souta to come out being the last one to finish packing. You heard the sound of the door creaking open and expected to see Souta beaming with excitement, but to your utter shock, Aito was the one standing at the entrance. His eyes widened once it met yours. An awkward silence filled the air as the two of you stood there staring at eachother. Star walked out and gave him a peck on the cheek before she turned and saw you.

"Babe, why did you walk out of bed...?" she mumbled before turning to you. "O-oh... Y-Y/-"

"BIG SIS! I'M FINISHED!" Souta interrupted as he ran out of the house with his backpack.

"What's going on...?" Aito questioned.

"OH! Uncle Aito! Sister is moving us into the school with her! She said it's safer there for us!" Rai grinned.

Aito's eyes landed back on you, but this time he seemed mad.

"What the hell, Y/n?" Aito growled.

"What? Can I not take my own siblings with me?" you questioned, raising a brow.

"I get that, but why take Rai with you?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I never knew you two were that close to be missing eachother," you said sarcastically.

"Y/n, that's too far!" Star butted in.

"And you're as if you've never went far with getting pregnant to my boyfriend?"

Star was immediately quiet once she heard those words. She clenched her fist angrily but she wasn't able to say something in return.

"Star's pregnant, Y/n. Don't give her a hard time!" Aito groaned.

"Hard time? I was planning to leave quietly but you two just had to show up and make it seem like I'm the one giving you a hard time. Besides, it's not like I kicked her stomach," Y/n sneered.

"Y-You...!"

"N/n? Did something happen? Who's pregnant?" Shira asked, holding onto your hand worringly.

"It's nothing, Shira..." you mumbled, turning to Shira before turning back to the couple. "It's not long before your baby is born. Take care of your kid and I'll take care of mine."

"Rai is not your kid!" Star yelled.

"He was mine from the very beginning..." you glared.

Rai blushed a little by that statement as you turned away from the couple and tried to lead the kids away. Marilyn stuck her tongue out at the couple before a cheeky grin led right after as she turned to follow her master.

Aito who still wasn't willing to let you leave with the kids, so he called out to you reaching for your arm as he tried to stop you only for you to let out a sigh and pull out your gun, pointing it to his head without an ounce of care in your eyes.

"N-N/N?!" the kids yelled, staring at your horror.

"M-MA'AM?!" Marilyn screamed.

"Back off before I carve a hole into your head, you dickless fuck," you glared.

Aito was shocked on how much in your personality has changed. You were more of a menace now. Without any other choice, Aito backed away before he could get hurt allowing you to leave. Before you could take a step further, Sanzu arrived shortly after. A psychotic but alluring grin on his face as he looked at you with his face and clothes covered in blood as he held a gun in his hand.

"My angel~ Where have you ran off to without me?~" he moaned, skipping towards you lovingly.

Sanzu pulled you into his arms as he stuck his tongue out as if he was gonna lick you. You smiled awkwardly as you tried to push his head away, thinking he was drunk.

"HEY! DON'T TOUCH MY SISTER!" Souta yelled angrily as he kicked Sanzu on the leg, even though it didn't have any effect.

"Aw~ How cute," Sanzu smiled, patting him on the head before turning his attention back to you. "Let's bang."

Your face turned completely red as you angrily slapped him in the face.

"YOU DUMBASS! THERE ARE KIDS HERE!" you shrieked.

"So what? It's not like they understand what I'm saying," Sanzu grinned.

"I know what it means..." Shira mumbled, offended that she was still being treated like a kid.

"The what does it mean?" Sanzu asked.

"SANZU!" you yelped.

"Sex. It means you two are gonna have se-"

You screamed before placing a hand over Shira's mouth, shutting her up.

"What's a sex?" Souta questioned.

"SOUTA...!" Marilyn cried.

"YOU IDIOT!" you yelled angrily, punching Sanzu on the shoulder as you glared at him.

"Aw, baby~ What was that for?" he flirted.

You continued glaring at him as if you were gonna jump on him and stab him to death soon when you realized that Aito and Star were still watching you. Aito gave you that look as if he thought he was right that you'd been sleeping with those men.

"And you tried so hard to make yourself look innocent..." he mumbled unbelievably.

"Even if I really did sleep with them, atleast I didn't get myself pregnant," you sighed before rolling your eyes.

"What-"

"Angel... who's this ratatouille looking thing?" Sanzu glared.

"I guess you really can't remember throwing out trash," you mumbled in response. "He's my boyfriend you tried to kill last year."

Aito was quiet as you glared back Sanzu remembering what had happened back then but Sanzu didn't seem to remember jack shit.

"I don't really remember... I usually try to kill ugly people, but this guy is on a whole different level of ugliness," he scoffed before wrapping one arm around your shoulder. "I would never want to touch... that."

"Excuse me...?" Aito murmured offendedly.

"Anyways, it was a fun clearing up our misunderstandings. We've broken up already so now I'll have the freedom to sleep with any man I want," you smirked as your eyes glowered at him.

And with that you walked off with the kids and Marilyn with Sanzu following behind you. Before he could take a step further, he turned back around, raising his hand he stuck out his middle finger at Aito with a look of mockery before disappearing into the corner. Aito's blood boiled as he clenched his fists tightly, Star tried to calm him down but he pushed her aside and stormed off back into the house.