𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫

→⩙←

"What's this bullshit, Youta?! LET GO!" you yelled angrily, trying to pull away from his grip.

Although you were pushing, kicking and headbutting him, Youta reacted in pain but he refused to let you go.

"Shhh, be quiet," he said, placing his hand over your mouth.

You both looked outside of the classroom through the crack in the door only to watch the Haitani brothers pass by. You tried to call out to them but Youta wouldn't let you.

"Do you think Y/n should be trusted? I mean, boss seems to trust her already but something just feels off about her..." Rindou murmured.

"Eh, I don't really care. I don't know anything about trust and loyalty, but I know everything about catching an eye candy. She's really something too. I think she would be perfect serving me instead of an entire ward," Ran smirked.

"How am I even related to you?" Rindou sighed.

Rindou paused for a moment after hearing a small whine coming from nearby.

"Shhh..." he said, signalling his brother to hush, "...did you hear that growl?"

"No...? What? Is it a zombie?" Ran asked, raising a brow.

"It came from that room..." Rindou pointed out.

Raising his index finger, he pointed to the room where you and Youta were and he could've sworn he got a glimpse of your familiar (h/c) hair flow across the room.

"Who's there?" he called out.

Nobody answered. Curious, he approaches the classroom door which was already left slightly open. Reaching for the doorhandle he pushes the door open before walking into the empty classroom.

"C'mon bro, it's probably just a cat or something," Ran said, trying to persuade him.

Rindou wasn't convinced though, instead he ignored his brother and began to check around the room for any signs of anyone in there. Just as he was about to give up and leave, he notices a cupboard which stood near the smashed windows, facing the school's field. Approaching the furniture, he reaches out to open it when his brother suddenly walked in and stopped him.

"Oi, we gotta go. Kakucho's calling for us."

"Ugh, what does that dickhead want us to do now?" Rindou whined, pulling away from the cupboard as he made his way out of the room after his brother.

"I know right? He's such a bossypants," Ran complained.

"Yeah," Rindou agreed.

Just as the brothers' footsteps became faint, the cupboard door flew open as you'd pushed Youta using all the strength you could, but unfortunately it barely did you any good as the man had still managed to stay on his feet. 

You grabbed a chair nearby and used to fight against him but he dodged it continiously. You raised the chair into the air furiously as you aimed it at his head but failed miserably as he'd caught it just in time.

"Calm down, I just wanna talk!" he yelled, trying to reason with you.

"Yeah, right," you glared.

Saying that, you tried to pull the chair away but his grip was tight around it. He didn't even struggle to hold onto it while you did as you tried to pull it away. Not long after, he lets go of the chair so suddenly making you fall back onto the cupboard with the chair landing hard onto your leg. The pain rushed through your body as you tried not to scream in agony. You glared up at him angrily as he just gave you a stern look in return.

"Ugh... you-"

"I have a favor to ask," he said, cutting you off.

"Uummm... Hello?! You're just gonna ignore the fact that I'm injured on the fucking ground?!" you yelled angrily.

"I'm not a doctor," he responded rudely.

"And I'm not fucking joking. I can't even feel my fucking leg!" you complained.

"You attacked me first."

"You tried to fucking choke me in a cupboard!"

"True."

"How are you so calm about all this?! I'm dying!" you yelled, pointing at your leg.

"Dying? You just broke your fucking leg," Youta said, narrowing his eyes at you.

"And who's fault is that?"

"Cut the bullshit, you're the one who dropped the chair on yourself."

"Fucking shithead!"

You both broke out into a heated arguement before finally calming down soon after as Youta continued with his shit. Your glared up at him, irritated that the man didn't even seem bothered to atleast help you up. He rambled on about random nonsense that you didn't care about until something he said suddenly caught your attention.

"So as the results, if you do that for me, I'll help you with anything in return," he smirked.

"What useless shit do you have to offer for me to even trust you?" you groaned.

"I know how bad you already hate it here, and trust me, everything seems confusing. We're not bad people but we're also not very good either. I can help you and your family go somewhere safe other then here without feeling bothered to risk your life for an entire ward," he chuckled.

You were silent as you narrowed your eyes up at him, not seeming to trust a single word he was saying, but soon enough he convinced you and you agreed to do what he asked.

"What was the favor again?" you questioned.

"Kill Manjiro Sano and make me king..."