𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Covering you with a blanket, Kakucho sat down beside you after giving you some water to drink as you watched Manjiro's men gather up all the dead corpse and took them away while some were putting out the fire. You gripped the flower the child had given you earlier that day in your hand as a frowned.

"You should go home and rest... today's been a mess. Maybe you can go and spend a bit of your free time with your family for tonight. Boss said you can have the night off," Kakucho said.

"Yeah..." you responded quietly, hugging yourself with the blanket.

With an almost silent reply, you got up from where you were sitting and walked off lowering your head in silence. Kakucho sighed as he watched you disappear after hopping onto your motorcycle and drove off back to the main zone where the school was. Getting up from where he was sitting, Kakucho walked over to Ran and Sanzu who were being treated. Ran was acting a bit dramatic, thinking you were still there to come and comfort him.

"Ow, ow, ow! Ah- Ow, ow! Be gentle!" he moaned slapping the nurse's hand away from his bleeding head.

"Quit whining, you fucker. I can't even rest properly if I'm with your attention-seeking ass," Sanzu growled from the opposite side.

"I swear you have anger issues, well only when Y/n's not around. You have puppy eyes and basically drool whenever she's around you," Ran sneered, "Let me guess, do you jerk off too?"

"Look at you, calling me out to be the puppy when you're the actually dog in heat creeping and following her around like a lost dickhead," Sanzu scoffed.

"Enough, you two," Kakucho interrupted.

Sanzu rolled his eyes and paid attention back to the woman treating his arm.

"The people you'd attack, what have you found out about them?" Kakucho questioned.

"They're notfrom our ward. All we know is they came and here and killed everyone in this tiny village. Nobody was left alive... not even the children," Sanzu mumbled, still watching his arm being treated.

"If they're not from this ward then what ward could they have come from?" Kakucho asked.

"How the fuck would I know?" Sanzu snapped, "Ask a real stalker."

Saying that he turns towards Ran who seemed offended by that statement.

→⩙←

After burying the dying flower into the ground, you said your prayers before wishing the children their peace. Just as you finished your prayer, you got back onto your motorcycle and drove out of the school to go see your family.

It's been while since you've seen them and was excited to see what your siblings have been up to. You've been driving for about five minutes right now and had finally arrived at your family's house on the first zone of the Chiyoda ward.

The ward was ranked by three zones, the center being the main base which is the school, and surrounding it is the first zone, the safest zone with no zombies. The second zone with only a few zombies and the third zone being the dangerous one.

The third zone is only for the men within the Chiyoda's army, they stay and protect the the city within not allowing anyone to get in from the outside. After arriving in front of your family's house, you hopped off your motorcycle and approached the fornt porch.

You knocked on the door a few times, but nobody answered. Curious of why nobody was answering, you were about to go through the back when it suddenly opened. Your eyes when you turned around to find Aito standing at the door, giving you the same expression.