𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝟓 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬

—⨳—

"WHAT?! YOU MADE A DEAL WITH THEM?!" Benjiro jumped.

"Yes," you replied, "it's for your own safeties."

"Y/n, you can't just go around trusting people just because they promise you they'll keep us safe," Aito groaned angrily.

"It was my decision to make," you snapped, "whether you like it or not, we're going to stay here and be under their protection until real help arrives from the outside."

"I talked to a few people here and they told me that this area is ruled by a dangerous organization named BONTEN. They sound like they're no good. Didn't you see that guy with the pink hair earlier? He was willing to beat children to death just to get you to talk!" Airi growled.

"I know what I'm doing is wrong, but these people are survivors too! WHAT?! Do you have any better suggestions?! What the fuck do you expect me to do?!" you snapped.

Everyone was quiet as they couldn't make any eye-contact with you, only for you to sigh and turn to the door.

"I have a meeting today with BONTEN's top members. Until I figure out something, we might leave this place and go search for somewhere else," you declared.

And with that you walked out of the door, leaving them in the room in silence.

—⨳—

"There are safe zones scattered around the five main wards of central Tokyo. Minato-ku, Chiyoda-ku, Chuo-ku, Shijuku-ku and Shibuya-ku," Kakucho explained.

"So there's more then just one safe zone...?" you asked.

"Yes," Kakucho replied.

"On each area, there is one group ruling over that entire ward. The Minato ward is ruled by a group named G.R.D.T, it stands for "get rich (or) die trying." This group long existed before the apocolypse. They were known for making and selling off illegal profits. They also created illegal gambling sites where they make a lot of money from all their players, but nowadays all they do is trespass to other wards and steal things that they don't own since their area lacks most of the supplies they need to survive."

"Trespass? Are wards not allowed to trespass into eachother's lands?" you asked.

"Yes. As a matter of fact, we're all enemies. We're always on edge thinking of what one of us might be plotting," Kakucho answered.

"Shinjuku is ruled by a group named Black Ace, they're known for their deadly nature. They're ruthless and merciless, they don't care about anything other then being feared. They're the ones that play dirty with weapons and shit when it comes to war. They don't care about keeping their people safe, they just use them to last longer by living."

"What do you mean by that...?" you questioned.

The group of men looked at eachother in silence before turning back to you, not knowing how they should say the answer, when Mikey spoke up from the other end of the table.

"They're cannibals," he said boldly.

Your eyes widened in disgust once you heard that last spoken statement.

"We think Black Ace keeps their belongings locked up somewhere in their zone's main building. They think it's better to keep it and only use it when something important happens. Their high-ranked leaders draw in the innocent survivors they find, and once they're hungry..."