𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕: 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐎𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

Pressing the gun up against the man's neck, Y/n shows off the design of the weapon almost as if she was trying to threaten him while he was being tied up.

"This is a russian pistol" she said, "Tokarev TT-33. Neither the military nor the NIS uses this model. So how did a civilian obtain this gun?"

She slowly circles around him while playfully swinging the gun in her hand before finally pausing in her tracks as she switched the gun.

"Then again, you both served in the military's intelligence division, and it's the apocolypse so it's cakewalk to obtain a gun illegally."

She continues to circle around them while Sanzu stood and watched from the corner with Marilyn standing next to him like a nervous wreck as she watched you do your thing. Sanzu then turns his back on you, a smirk creeping onto his face as he stared down at another guy who was tied up on another chair behind him.

"Hurry up and answer me," Y/n demanded looking at the guy behind Sanzu. "Who ordered you to to do it?"

The man behind Sanzu nods his head no towards the other guy in front of Y/n, as if telling him not to say anything while the other guy seemed to be getting nervous already as he avoided eye contact with anyone in the room. Y/n disappointedly turns to each of them with a bored look on her face as she let out a small sigh before looking down at the concrete floor in dismay once again.

"I hate wasting time on useless bullshit people like the two of you, so you either speak up or I'll kill you right on the spot," she said, looking over at the guy behind sanzu.

"If you refuse to spill, you'll end up like your friends burning in the fire," Sanzu butted in.

"Nod your head if you're willing to talk and I'll spare you," Y/n said, trying to negotiate with the man behind her only for him to nod his head no, nervously staring back up at her.

"If you don't talk, I'll ram your head!" Sanzu yelled, threatening the man behind him with a brick. "Talk!"

Getting impatient, Y/n fires the gun onto the ground, making everyone flinch in surprise after the loud bang echoed through the abandoned mall. The man sitting in front of her begins to shake in terror as he stared up at her in shock and fear for his life. The man behind sanzu breathes heavily as he watched the two look at eachother for a short moment, the tension building up more. Sanzu was a bit taken back by the sudden change in Y/n's attitude as he watched her walk slowly towards the man before pressing the gun down on his knee.

"This is your last chance..." she mumbled looking up at him, "...who was it?"

The man continues to nod his head no as he refuses to speak.

"Tell us. Hurry!" Marilyn called out nervously, fearing to watch people die in front of her eyes.

The room fell into silence as Y/n stood back up straight and blankly stared back down at the man before pulling her gun away. He seemed a bit relieved until she pulled at back out, only this time, pointing it at his head. Marilyn, along with Sanzu and the other man tied up behind him watched in shock as she didn't seem like she wasn't just threatening him, she meant it.

"M-miss..." Marilyn stuttered, "b-be careful... w-with the gun."

Y/n tilts her head as she turns to her with the a menacing look on her face as if she wasn't joking around only to shut her up when she realised she was serious. Marilyn turns to the man only for him to look back at her in horror.

"Talk now! This isn't a joke! Hurry, before you get killed!" she yelled, trying to warn them as she turned to the guy behind Sanzu.

Before even given a chance, Y/n points the gun at the man behind Sanzu and pulled the trigger, as she aimed at his chest. Blood spewed out as the man fell unconsciously onto the ground, drowning in his own pool of blood.

"Did you think I wouldn't shoot...?" she asked as she turned back to the man in front of her, "a gun is a murder weapon."

"Why did you do that?! We're not supposed to kill anyone without boss' permission!" Marilyn interrupted, "what if... he tells everyone about his...?"

The room was silent for a moment as Sanzu turned to Y/n, exammining her facial expression only to be disappointed when he couldn't make out her emotion or what she was feeling at that moment. He watches as she turns back to the man before placing another bullet into the gun as she switched it up again.

"In that case... we should kill him too," she said, pointing the gun back at his head.

"NO! NO! NO! WAI-"

BANG!