𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏: 𝐍𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Leaning against the wall, Y/n places a cigarette inbetween her lips before letting Kakucho light it up for her. He watches as puffs of smoke were released into the atmosphere by the woman, surrounding her like a fog. He got lost in his thoughts just by staring at how majestic she looked. The woman coughs a little as she waved away the smoke before turning to him.

"Let's go..." she mumbled.

Moving away from the wall, Y/n fixed her blazer before approaching the big doors infront of her and Kakucho following behind. The doors flew open and the two made their way into the room as every eye in the room were focussed on them. Y/n took her seat at the end of the table with Kakucho remaining on his feet as he stood behind her seat, seeming to be her bodyguard.

"Ah~ It was pathetic seeing one BONTEN's highranked members begging on their knees like that infront of the gate... amusing to the eye," a low pitch voice chuckled from the opposite end of the table.

Y/n also lets out a chuckle and crosses one leg over the other before leaning back on her chair as she seductively looked up at the man, their gaze meeting eachother at some point and time seemed to have slowed down.

"Amusing indeed..." she chuckled.

"...So was it all just an act or did you actually plan treason?" the man questioned.

"I wasn't planning on betraying my people, it was my leader who needed to be replaced," Y/n smirked. "I guess I did went a little overboard and ended up getting caught in the end, so now I'm here..."

The man seemed mesmerized by the beauty of this woman as he kept his gaze on her before it travelled down her body. He bit his lower lip as he leaned back on his chair and chuckled a little before looking over at the man behind her.

"Is he really your husband then?" he questioned.

"Hey, I had to make the story more touching somehow so you could let me in," Y/n scoffed.

"I see..." the man smirked.

Kakucho rolled his eyes in annoyance before keeping them focussed on the man upfront.

"So who is he, really...?" he questioned.

"He's just someone who follows me around like a loyal dog, you don't have to pay much attention to him," Y/n sighed.

"How could I not... he's following a woman I want," the man smirked.

"Careful with what you say," Y/n chuckles, "...he tends to bite."

She glowered her eyes at the man, almost as if it was a real warning. The man's eyes moved away from her and back to Kakucho who was blankly staring at him, but it felt deadly... he gaze was almost piercing into the man's head like laser beams. He brushed it off with a laugh before he asked further questions about what Y/n plans on doing next. 

Y/n did nothing but lie and her acting seemed to be drawing him in, he was falling for it. Suddenly, the doors flew open and in came walking a familiar figure... tthe woman from, except this time she was unmasked and wore a tight black dress. She made her way into the room and the Chuo's boss got off his seat, his eyes widening with desires for the woman's body.

He walks over to her and pulled her in before planting a kiss on her lips. Y/n stuck her tongue out in disgust, they were too shameless and even had enough confidence to do this infront of everyone in the room. It was even more unbelievable even after he's just finished flirting with her and now acted like nothing happened.

Y/n looked back at Kakucho, curious of what his reaction was but to her confusion, she found herself staring up at Kakucho who was in shock as he stared over at the woman in the enemy's arms. He looked as if he almost knew her, like he was familiar of her... almost too familiar with her. Did he know who she was? Then wouldn't she recognize him too?

"Kakucho...?" Y/n mumbled as she sted up at him confusingly.

Hearing Y/n's voice, Kakucho snapped out of it and looked over at her before forcing on an awkward smile.

"Are you ok?" the woman questioned.

"I'm alright..." he answered.

Y/n could tell he was lying just by reading his expression... he clearly knew something about her. Turning back to the couple infront of her, she leaned back on her seat again, as if she was the one who owned the ward and they were her guests. 

She seemed serious now and suspicious of who the woman might be that Kakucho reacted like that. Was she special to him? Somehow she felt annoyed just by thinking about that she glared over at the couple as they took their seats again.

"Now, then... shall we continue with our meeting?" the man smirked after taking his seat.

After looking up at Y/n, he felt a bit intimidated by the way her eyes glowered at him. She wasn't playing around anymore. With this situation and curiousity in the way, both groups could never trust eachother. She already knew that Chuo was already suspicious about this visit but so was she about what they were hiding. What if they already negotiated with Shibuya?

As the meeting continued both sides kept getting pushed into a tough spot when the other brings up questionds of suspicion to interrogate the other. At some point, Chuo's ruler said something which got on Y/n nerves that she insulted him, but in other people's point of view, they couldn't really tell it was an insult.

"Tch... you little-"

Y/n immediately cuts him off, "I came here to negotiate for the good of both our wards and you dare to think lowly of me just because I'm a woman you think you can easily push around if she's in your property...?" She scoffs. "You think just because you have your armed men in the room surrounding me is enough to keep me below you...? That I would be scared to fight back if you bring up something sensitive about my past...? Talk shit about my work and my people? Think twice Daichi(his name)... I have a weapon in this room with me that has the strength of a thousand men... I already own this land."

Daichi's eyes twitched at her statement before he angrily ordered his men to kill the two, but nobody made a move when Kakucho placed one hand on Y/n's chair and the other holding out a gun which pointed at Daichi's head.

"All it takes one bullet..." Kakucho said as he blankly stared at him.

"You ain't got the nerve...!" Daichi growled, gritting his teeth.

Kakucho smirks as his gaze laid onto the woman sitting next to Daichi before pointing the weapon at her.

"Try me..." he glared.