𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫

Drowning in your thoughts, you heard the sound of the door opening and in came the faces that you wished you would've killed.

"Had a good sleep?" Ran smirked.

"Fuck off..." you scowled.

—⨳—

ᴇᴀʀʟɪᴇʀ...

"Hurry up, pick your volunteers," Sanzu smirked.

You stared at everyone in silence as your mind had gone completely empty, not knowing what to do.

"Ugh, come on!~ If you're not gonna choose then I will," he suggested, "Hmmmm~... You, you & you."

Your eyes followed his index finger as he pointed to Benjiro, Rai and Souta.

"W-WAIT! STOP!" Airi yelled.

"DON'T DO THIS, THEY'RE JUST KIDS!" Aito shouted from the corner.

"Too late, I've already made up my mind," Sanzu laughed, "Beat them—"

"DON'T TOUCH THEM OR I'LL KILL YOU!" you threatened.

"—to the death," Sanzu said, ignoring you completely.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU LAY A FINGER ON THEM! NO!" you yelled.

Sanzu paused after trying to walk out of the room as he listened to you last statement repeat in his head. He then craned his neck to the side and tilted his head a little as he glared back at you.

"Is that a threat?" he mumbled.

"It's a fucking promise," you glowered.

The man let out a chuckle before kneeling back in front of you as he placed his hand underneath your chin only for you to pull away angrily and continue to glare up at him.

"You better glue your pretty lips tight before everyone else in this room that you love dies..." he whispered.

As he stood back up, he was about to walk out when you stopped him.

"...W-wait!... They had nothing to do with the situation, I forced them to!" you admittedly lied.

"Y/n, what're you do-"

Before Benjiro could even finish, one of the guards forced him on the ground as he pinned his head against the concrete floor. 

"Let's just negotiate or something! I'm sure we can clear these misunderstandings!"

Ran approached you and lifted your chin up, forcing you to look up at him as he waited for you to continue.

"We're listening..." he mumbled seductively.

"Let's make a deal..." you suggested.

"Hm?"

"I'll be taken as your prisoner, if you leave them be..."

"...You suggested it, not me..." Ran smirked.

"And what makes you think you can be useful to us? We don't just take people as prisoners for no reason. Those who are useless, dies useless," Sanzu groaned from the door.

"Anything. I'll do anything. Any position, any problems that need to be solved, I'll do it. I'll be the solution," you replied.

The three men looked at each-other before looking back at you.

"If you say so," Sanzu smirked.

—⨳—