𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐨 𝐖𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ...

Gasping for air, you kneeled on the floor, tired after trying to fight back the other group... Aito and the others were left shocked as they scanned all the unconscious bodies lying around you.

"B-babe! Are you ok?!" Aito yelled, leaping towards you.

Aito stroked your hair back as he examined the injury you had on your head. You were bleeding so much blood. Just by looking at you he could tell you were dizzy due to the man who hit you in the head with a wooden bat earlier.

"Babe?! A-are you ok?! Hey! Hey! Look at me!" he shouted worringly.

You just smiled at him like nothing was wrong but he was still upset you got hurt to protect them. He made you lean on his shoulder as he was about to take you to the room where he'll treat your wound when they heard loud noises coming from outside. The doors flew open and the windows were smashed as many more men dressed in black clothing entered the house.

There were sounds of motorcycles coming from outside. Aito glared at them as Airi got the kids together and hid behind the two of you while Goro and Benjiro stood at the front with Star, holding weapons in there hands as if threatening the men to back off, but unlike the others from earlier, these ones seemed way bigger and tougher to fight.

Everyone gathered next to eachother as the eight of them circled around you while you'd already fallen unconscious. Approaching out from behind the gangsters were three men, unlike the others who wore black similar uniforms, these three wore suits. The whole house was blocked, there was no way in or out, you were completely trapped.

"Ora, ora~ What's happening here?~" one man moaned.

"Ugh, how troubling. Let's just get this over with so we can go back to boss," another spoke up.

"My~ Who's that pretty thing you got there?" one questioned.

Everyone looked at Aito, relying on him since you'd passed out, waiting for him to signal something, but Aito didn't do anything. He already knew you were outnumbered. Looking back at you, he brushed strands of your hair behind your ear before whispering something to you.

"I'm sorry..."

ʙᴏɴᴋ!

—⨳—

You woke up, growling in pain as you felt a shock in your head, like lightning's just struck you

You woke up, growling in pain as you felt a shock in your head, like lightning's just struck you. Everything was dark, you could feel a blindfold tied around your head and your hands were tied behind your back where you felt the presence of two people watching you.

"Oh~ She's awake~" a man groaned.

You flinched as you felt someone's fingers slowly running up the tip of your shoulder and onto your revealed collarbone, tracing every bit of your revealed skin. They moved so slow and seductively that you felt is if you were being seduced. You remained silent as you didn't want to entertain them. If they got bored of you, there's a possibility they'll just throw you away instead of doing something bad to you.