𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐝

A long year has passed, and you've helped Mikey with what he wanted. You managed to make things better as you stood alongside him. You gave his people electricity, better food and water. Everyone appreciated all your hard work and praised you like their queen.

Even after a long year of your partnership with BONTEN, nothing in your relationship with them had even improved. You just saw them as a group of men who're helping you protect your family, nothing more, but to them you were more then just a mere woman who worked for them.

You never knew what they thought of you, nor did you care. You had other things you had to deal with anyway. So many changes have happened, and with the new big responsibility weighing you down, you barely had anytime to go visit your family and see how they were doing.

→⩙←

Laughing out loud, Ran and Rindou continued mocking Sanzu during their conversation as they made their way to the school's basement where it led to a new underground base that'd been built during the past year. A training ground for all the people who worked for BONTEN.

Opening the door to the training hall, the two brothers' were shocked to what they found. Standing alone in the room was Manjiro Sano. He had his hands in his pockets, his back facing the brothers as he tilted his head up to look at the ceiling, mesmerize with Y/n's design.

"B-boss...?" Rindou stuttered, "what happened here?"

Once he'd felt the presence of the brothers, Mikey slowly turns his head around, revealing the blood on his face as he gave them the blank stare he's always given them.

"Call in everyone... we need to have a meeting," he mumbled.

And with those last words, the man headed for the door on the opposite side of the room, leaving a horrifying scene behind. The room was painted with bloody red and unconscious bodies were scattered everywhere. As Manjiro reached for the door, he turned back to the Haitanis and gave his last order.

"Oh, and... lock up these traitors," he mumbled before disappearing out of the room.

→⩙←

You were making your way down the hall after having breakfast when you suddenly felt your sleeve being pulled. Turning around, you found yourself looking up at Sanzu who had a dirty look sticked to his face as he looked down at you while he was still in his pajamas.

"Uhm... personal space," you growled, slapping his hand away rudely.

You tried to walk away again when he suddenly wrapped his hands around your shoulders, hugging you from behind as he leaned into your neck with an alluring look on his face as he stared up at your lips from your shoulder.

"Bitc-"

Before you could try to fight him off, he spoke up cutting you off.

"What a nice way to say goodmorning~" he moaned, "Come to the meeting room after you get changed. Boss just called a meeting."

And with that, he pulled away before you could even punch him and disappeared into the hall. You let out a sigh before running your hand through your hair, flicking it to the side as you made your way to your room to get ready.

→⩙←