𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕: 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐃𝐚𝐲 #𝟐)

The Next Day...

Koko, who was still babysitting Y/n's little brother, Souta, stood in the kitchen, seeming to have a really intense and deadly staring competition with Souta as if they were fighting over the last box of cereal. It was pretty immature for an older guy like him to be fighting over something so childish with a 11 year old kid.

Koko gritted his teeth as he reached out to grab the box when Souta snatched it away before he could with a cheeky grin.

Sanzu, having recovered from his encounter with Shira, walked into the kitchen, his hair still intact and styled as usual. He raised an eyebrow at the sight of Koko and Souta engaged in a fierce battle over a box of cereal.

"The fuck are y'all doing?" Sanzu asked, his voice laced with annoyance as he narrowed his eyes at them.

Koko turned to face Sanzu, a frustrated expression on his face. "This little brat won't give up the cereal! I've been trying to get it for the past ten minutes!"

Souta smirked, holding the box of cereal tightly to his chest. "Well, maybe if you were faster, you could've gotten it. But you're too slow, old man!"

Sanzu sighed, his patience wearing thin. "Ugh, where are those Haitani bitches. They have some guts leaving us to babysit these little... shitty kids who are suprisingly related to my Y/n."

Souta pouted, but reluctantly handed the box over to Koko. "Fine! Here, you old baby! And you, watch your mouth! I might be a shitty kid, but I'm the shitty kid who could easily end things between you and my sister with just a few words! Dick face!👹"

"What did you just call me...?" Sanzu mumbled, his body towering over Souta's with his eyes glowing in anger as he gave the boy a deathly glare.

Shira gasps as she walked into the room, "SOUTA! WATCH YOUR MOUTH! N/N WOULD RIP YOUR TONGUE OUT IF SHE EVER HEARD YOU SAY THOSE WORDS!"

Sanzu scoffs, "Like you haven't cursed me every five seconds yesterday while trying to rip my hair out."

"THAT'S DIFFERENT!" Shira jumped.

Sanzu glares at her, "How the fuck is that different?"

Souta huffed and stormed off with Shira following after him in a worry, leaving Sanzu and Koko alone in the kitchen. Sanzu crossed his arms, his eyes narrowing at Koko as he tried to change up the subject and ignore the fact that they just let the kids they're supposed to look after run off.

"You know, Koko, you really need to work on your negotiation skills," Sanzu said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

Koko rolled his eyes, pouring himself a bowl of cereal. "Oh, please. Like you're any better. I've seen you handle situations. It's not like you're the epitome of diplomacy. Ans besides, weren't you the one who just angered a child a few seconds ago?"

Sanzu smirked, taking a seat at the table. "Well, at least I don't resort to hair clippers to get what I want."

Koko choked on his cereal, coughing as he tried to regain his composure. "What are you talking about?"

Sanzu chuckled, leaning back in his chair. "Let's just say that Shira tried to give me a new hairstyle yesterday. It didn't end well for her."

Koko's eyes widened in surprise. "Dude, did you lay your hands on her?! You do realize if Y/n finds out-"

Sanzu shrugged, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I like to live dangerously."

Koko shook his head, a small smile playing on his lips. "You're something else, Sanzu. But I'm glad your hair is still intact, no actually, I take that back. I would've loved to see you bald or something. And maybe with Y/n's handprint clearly marked on your head."

Sanzu smirked, taking a bite of his cereal. "Shut up and just go get the kids... and for the record, I didn't lay my hands on Shira. I simply tied her up and locked her in her bathroom for the whole night."

"Dude! She could've died in the cold!" Koko jumped.

"She's Y/n's sister, ofcourse that little brat would get out easily. You should be glad that I'm still alive, I had a feeling that rat would sneak into my room and slice my throat," Sanzu sighed.

Koko rolls his eyes as he continued eating breakfast.

"By the way, do you have any idea where Ran and Rindou are? Those fuckers made up some bullshit to leave us to babysit the kids. And where's the third kid? What was his name again...? Kai, was it?" Sanzu questioned.

"Oh, you mean Rai? The Haitanis were babysitting him all day yesterday," Koko responded as he chewed on his food.

"Seriously? That's not fucking fair, why did I get the girl?!" Sanzu glared in annoyance.

"Hey, we didn't pick them, they picked us," Koko chuckled, trying to make himself look innocent.

"Well, they picked wrong!" Sanzu glared, seeming annoyed that he gets to deal all the girl tantrums and makeup tutorials.

Koko chuckled, finding amusement in Sanzu's frustration. "Well, maybe they thought you could handle the girl tantrums and makeup tutorials better than I could. After all, you're a bit of a difficult person so you do have a way with... difficult personalities."

Sanzu scowled, his annoyance evident. "Yeah, well, I didn't sign up for this bullshit. I signed up to be Bonten's number 2, not a babysitter for a bunch of brats."

Koko shrugged, taking another bite of his cereal. "Life's full of surprises, my friend. You never know what you're gonna get."

Sanzu sighed, running a hand through his rosy pink hair. "Yeah, well, I hope this babysitting gig ends soon. I have more important things to attend to."

Koko raised an eyebrow, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Oh? And what might those 'important things' be?"

Sanzu smirked, leaning back in his chair. "Let's just say I have some unfinished business with a certain someone. And I intend to finish it once she returns."

Koko scoffed, shaking his head. "You're one horny motherfucker."

"Atleast money is not the only thing that turns me on," Sanzu scoffed mockingly as he glowered at the man across the table.

Koko clicked his tongue, raising his brow as he glared back at Sanzu with a look that clearly asked him to repeat what he just said, but Sanzu smirks as he shows a glimpse of his katana from underneath the table.

"You trynna start something...?" he glared.

Before the two could jump eachother, a cry heard from nearby was heard.

"HELP! SOMEONE?!" Shira's familiar voice echoed through the horrors while followed by Souta's cries.

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER...