𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎: 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐨 {𝕶𝖆𝖐𝖚𝖈𝖍𝖔🔞}

[𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐝 (𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨, 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧)]

~

[𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐬 (𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠)]

Staring up at the metalic gates blocking away the Chuo ward, Y/n sighs as she stared up at the armed guards standing up on the walls.

"I thought we told you that H&H does not hold any business with BONTEN?!" one of the men yelled from the gate.

"Let us talk to your leader face to face! I'm sorry we can figure something out!" Kakucho spoke.

"Our boss does not allow people from other wards to pass!" the man yelled. "LEAVE!"

Kakucho growled in annoyance and tried to convince the guards again but Y/n stopped him. It's been 5 days of them going over to H&H's(Highway Hogs) realm to try and negiotiate with them but had been rejected at every visit.

"I have an idea..." she whispered.

Kakucho didn't know what was on her mind, but he nodded and followed after her. The two ordered all the men who they'd bought to accompany them on their journey to turn back once again and leave. As they made their way off in the distance, the group did not realize all the unfamiliar eyes watching them from a distance in Chuo's biggest building.

[𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟔]

Kakucho pants as he sat down on a chair and lets out a small chuckle while using a wet towel wipe the dirt off his face he'd covered himself in purposely. Y/n sat down next to him and tied her hair up into a bun before leaning against the table behind her.

"Told you it'll work," she smirked, narrowing her eyes down at the man beside her.

Kakucho chuckles alittle as he wiped off the dirt on his neck using the wet cloth before looking over at Y/n who was busy staring back at him.

"Something up?" he asked.

"I don't know... it's just that... apart from boss, you're also a mystery to me," the woman giggled.

"Only because we barely talk. The others usually crowd around you so I never got the chance to talk to you alone," he chuckled.

"Welp, atleast we managed to get past Chuo's gates... now we have a lot of time we can spend together without those idiots trying to ruin it," Y/n laughed.

"Spend together as a couple or business?" Kakucho smirked, raising a brow.

Y/n blushed a little after what he said.

"Hey, don't tease me! This was just part of the plan," she jumped, pouting angrily as she tried to cover her red face.

Kakucho laughs at the sight of the woman before leaning back on his chair as he remembered what went down before.

!FLASHBACK!

~

"State your business, peasants!" the guard yelled.

"We were banished from the Minato's realm after being falsely accused for treason! We've travelled to all the realms seeking help to find a new home but none has accepted us! The Chuo realm is myself and my husband's last hope! So please... we would really appreciate it if you take us in! We didn't come empty handed so we'll make great use of ourselves....!" Y/n yelled, kneeling helplessly infront of the gate next to Kakucho.