𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐: 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 #𝟐

You groaned a little, your vision a blur as you slowly stirred awake. The air was cold as your eyes slowly adjusted to the lights beaming in your face when you recognised the two figures of Kakucho and Takemichi standing infront of you with panicked looks with Kanji being held down by Kakucho while David's head was buried into the hardened floor and Takemichi next to him holding a bloodied bat. 

You were confused for a moment until you felt something sharp being pinned against your neck. You looked up and noticed Emma standing behind you, holding you hostage as she kept the sharp glass piece to your neck while she glared at the other two men with a sickening look.

"Drop your weapons, or she dies," she threatened, gripping the glass tighter, cutting herself in the process while she pointed it at you without a care.

You groaned as she pulled her hair aggressively as she held you while she threatens to slit your throat open. You looked at the other two, Kakucho seemed to be panicking the most as he immediately drops everything and also shoved Kanji away before putting his hands up to show that he had nothing on him, but Takemichi looked more pissed, hesitating to drop his bat.

"Takemitchy, drop it or Y/n gets hurt!" Kakucho glared at him from behind. 

"Listen to your friend," Emma scoffs.

You could see his fists clenching tighter before he evetually sighed and dropped the bat and looked at you, noticing you were awake. You simply stared back at him but gave him an assuring smile and then winked before you continued to pretend to be past out. He scoffs and shook his head, making Emma mad as she snatched a gun from her daughter who was next to her and pointed it at your head.

"What's so fucking funny?!" she yelled, pressing the against your face.

"Nothing." Takemichi shrugged.

And before the poor woman could even react, she no longer felt her feet on the ground as she now finds the same woman she was holding hostage now lifting her off her feet and over her shoulder. She tries to pull the trigger but finds the safety on gun was on. She yelps and struggles to free herself from your grip as you groaned in pain from the wound still on your leg.

Although Kakucho had sewed it together the night before, you could feel it slowly ripping open again once your muscles tightened as you used the strength in your leg to hold yourself up while also being pressured down by the extra weight from Emma and with all your might, you yelled out all your anger as you slammed her headfirst into the ground, knocking her out immediately.

You stumbled back a bit and panted for air, trying to hold yourself up but your legs felt wobbly and before you knew it you felt something sharp pierce into the side of your stomach. You let out an agonising scream before you turned to find Emma's kid, Aria, piercing the sharp glass into your right region.

You immediately shoved her away. Since she considered small for her age and all withered and skinny, it wasn't hard to. Kakucho gasped as he immediately rushed over and grabbed you into his arms, watching as blood started flowing down your stomach while you groaned and yelped in pain, tears swelling up in your eyes as he tried to calm and soothe you.

Aria got back up, letting out an eerie screech as she grabbed the bloodied glass and raised it in the air as she dashed towards the two of you violently when Takemichi interfered and kicked her right across the face from the side, breaking her neck instantly before she collapsed lifelessly onto the ground.

"Kyaaa!..." you cried, squirming around in Kakucho's arms as he tried to calm you down while he was also panicking.

Takemichi also tried his best to help after tying up the others to the tree. Knowing they couldn't do anything to help you, Kakucho found some bandages and bandaged you up before lifting you up as they rushed to the van. 

Mitchy almost gagged at the sight of rotten body parts sliding out of the van once they opened the door and that's when it them that Kanji and his family weren't normal people. They were from the Shinjuku ward runned by cannibals.

Kakuchi immediately placed you down gently as he got into the car with Takemichi and started throwing everything rotten out and about 3 to 4 minutes passed by, Kakucho climbed back out to find you'd already passed out cold. Takemichi started the car and called for him to get in. Kakucho frowns worringly as he reaches down and swoops you back up into his arms before getting into the van and closed the door behind him as Takemichi speeds off towards the direction to Tokyo.

MEANWHILE, A FEW HOURS LATER...

Bored with nothing left to do, Shira, Rai and Souta were sitting in BONTEN's meeting room, taking seats at their own chairs and dressed in oversized fancy suits with fake mustaches over their faces. They were currently playing detectives, trying to hunt down criminals as they yapped on about some childish bullshit in their so-called little meeting before they grabbed their fake guns loaded with small rubber bullets as they rushed out of the room, looking for their targets. 

They spread out on their own and searched the whole school building and looked for their perfect hiding spots. Shira caught sight of Koko and Rindou in the distance and smirked, waiting silently in her hiding spot for them to get closer before she jumped out frightening them with a devilish look on her face as she aimed her gun at their foreheads and shot them. Koko simply groaned and rubbed his forehead while Rindou gave her a deadthly glare, making her smile fade immediately as she dropped her gun and stumbled down the corridor while he chased after her.

Meanwhile, Rai giggled behind his hiding spot as he gripped his gun tightly and noticed Ran a few feet away, flirting with some of the BONTEN female workers. With a sly grin plastered on his face, he snuck up on the man from behind and aimed the gun at his head, pulling the trigger as a real bullet shoots out of the front, barely missing Ran's head and cutting him on the cheek before digging straight into the wall near him. 

Rai fell back, not able to handle the force of the strong REAL weapon as he giggled. The women were genuinely concerned about the child's behavior as he threw his head back and laughed as Ran turned and glared at him, walking over to take away the gun when Rai immediately gets annoyed and points the gun at him again.

"I have 4 more, bitch," he grins.

"That's not a toy, kid," Ran glared.

"I think I'm old enough to know that," Rai smiled.

Ran just rolls his eyes and snatched away the gun before pulling the kid up and swung him over his shoulder. Rai groans and yells angrily as he tries to free himself but fails as Ran took him away and ended up locking him in the huge snack closet with 3 extra chains binding the handles and an extra lock or two.

The kid bangs on the closet door furiously while screaming at the top of his lungs but Ran doesn't let him out as he points the gun at the door, shooting a hole through the top as a warning which immediately shuts him up and not longer after, chewing noises can be heard as Rai finds himself drowned in a sea full of free candy.

Meanwhile, Souta was currently hiding, all giddy and excited to shoot Sanzu who was closest to him despite the fact he wouldn't be able to run with his broken leg still in a cast. It took him a lot to convince Shira to let him go on his own, and now he had to get his shot in order to make it worth all the convincing, but before he could do anything, he found a shadow towering over him from behind his hiding spot which was a stack of wooden boxes filled with who knows what. 

The boy shivered as he felt an intimidating presence standing behind him. As he shakily and slowly turns his head up to see who it was, he finds Sanzu glaring down at him demonically.

"Boo." He smirked.

Souta screams as his voice echoed throughout the entire school grounds. Shira, who was still running from Rindou could hear him from the West side, while Rai who was still cooped up in the closet eating, could hear him from the North.