𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐲

Y/N'S GROUP MEMBERS:

ʏ/ɴ[ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ]- ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ. [27 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏʟᴅ]

ᴀɪᴛᴏ[ᴍᴀʟᴇ]- ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ. [28 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏʟᴅ]

ᴀɪʀɪ[ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ]- ʙᴇꜱᴛ-ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ. [28 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏʟᴅ]

ꜰᴜᴊɪ[ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ]- ᴏʟᴅ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱᴍᴀᴛᴇ. [27 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏʟᴅ]

ɢᴏʀᴏ[ᴍᴀʟᴇ]- ᴏʟᴅ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱᴍᴀᴛᴇ. [27 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏʟᴅ]

ꜱᴛᴀʀ[ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ]- ᴏʟᴅ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱᴍᴀᴛᴇ. [27 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏʟᴅ]

ʙᴇɴᴊɪʀᴏ[ᴍᴀʟᴇ]- ᴄᴏᴜꜱɪɴ. [25 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏʟᴅ]

ꜱʜɪʀᴀ[ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ]- ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ. [12 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏʟᴅ]

ʀᴀɪ[ᴍᴀʟᴇ]- ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ. [10 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏʟᴅ]

ꜱᴏᴜᴛᴀ[ᴍᴀʟᴇ]- ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ. [9 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏʟᴅ]

—⨳—

ʏ/ɴ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ...

Wiping my sweat away, I stabbed the shovel into the ground and patted Shira's back who was crying next to me while staring at Kyo's grave. Our brave dog's days of roaming this cruel world with bravery had sadly came to an end.

"I'm gonna miss him, sis..." Shira cried.

"I know..." I mumbled, as I stood next to her.

"Why did he have to go...?" Souta murmured from beside Shira.

"You don't get to live that long, Souta," I replied in a sad tone.

Just as rain began to pour from the sky, I could hear the sound of our backyard door creaking open as my boyfriend Aito greeted me with warm kisses. His twin sister, Airi, who was my bestfriend, walked out soon after and joined us as we prayed for Kyo's peace, wherever he was.

"He was a good dog," Airi smiled, "Now, are you all just gonna stand out here in the cold? Let's go inside and have some tea. The others want to discuss something with you, Y/n."

Following after the others, we made our way inside as Airi led us to the kitchen where every other survivor we've encountered the past years were sitting.

"Souta! Look at these new toys brother Goro got us!" Rai beamed from the corner of the room.

I was happy to see Souta smile a bit once he'd noticed the toys scattered around his friend. He happily leaped towards the boy as the two of them started to play with their new models.

"Hey! Be careful, you're going to break that!" Shira shouted protectively as she ran to join them.

As I watched the kids play while Shira tried to prevent them from breaking anything, a smile crept onto my face but I also felt saddened at the same time. They'd never got to play outside, growing up they were always told to stay indoors. I was about to join them when I felt Aito's hand gripping around my wrist as he forced me to turn to him.