𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧...

Y/n could feel the evening breeze pressed up against her skin as they made their way into the room through the broken glass windows of the meeting room. Daichi was in shock with his woman sitting next to him in silence, not seeming bothered at all while everyone else in the room was on the floor. 

There was blood all over them... bruises and dislocated body parts. Standing in the centre of it all was Kakucho. His hands hanging down from his shoulds as blood dripped down from both sides as he dropped his weapon once he was done cleaning up. Before he could even turn around to look at Y/n, the sound of Daichi clapping his hands echoed through the room followed by a psychotic laugh.

"Good! Good! Very good!" he laughed.

Y/n leaned back on her chair and laughed along with him. Both Kakucho and the woman sitting next to Daichi were the only ones in the room that were confused.

"Well done, Kakucho!" Daichi congratulated. "You've done the cleaning, now we can move on..."

"What is he talking about?" Kakucho glared, before turning to Y/n confusingly.

"This was just apart of our confusing plan. I was able to meet up with Daichi while you were asleep. I wasn't planning on it but after a late night stroll I ran into him and that's how we discussed and planned all this out. All the men you've gotten rid of were already negotiating with Shibuya. They were the bugs we needed to get rid of before we moved on to the next step..." Y/n explained.

The other two finally got the idea after Y/n and Daichi explained everything to them. And with that, the meeting ended on a good note with Y/n and Kakucho escorted back to their rooms and the other couple heading back to the main building where they lived. 

Growling in exhaustion, Kakucho laid down on the bed and panted a little as he stared up at the ceiling while listening to the sound of Y/n's footsteps making her way into the room. She sat down next to him with small bowl filled with water and a napkin she used to wipe treat his wounds.

Kakucho flinch, feeling his cuts sting once the wet napkin touched his skin. Y/n apologized for making him feel the pain but he laughed it off. Silence filled the air as he watched the woman help treat his skin before she tilted her head up to look at him. He blushed once their gaze met and tried to look away only for Y/n to bring up an unrelated subject.

"The woman earlier with Daichi... I don't really remember her name when she introduced herself but you seem to know her... do you know her?" she questioned, looking up at him curiously.

Kakucho sat up straight, the air was tense now as facial expression became serious. He lets out a sigh before turning to Y/n.

"Yeah... I do..." he answered honestly.

"Who was she?"

"..."

"You don't have to answer if you're not comfortable-"

Kakucho cuts her off, "It's not that... she wasn't someone I was exactly close with but-... she was more of someone that had a past with one of BONTEN's members."

"...Who?"

"Hinata Tachibana... that's her name. She's Takemichi's ex-lover."

Y/n's eyes widened at what she's just heard that she dropped the napkin. Takemichi had a lover?Her curiousity grew as she stared at Kakucho before she finally realized something... yes, she's heard of this before. Not just from anyone but Takemichi himself. The day of Fuji's death anniversary she made her way back to where she's lost the girl...