𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖: 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐞

"In that case... we should kill him too," she said, pointing the gun back at his head.

"NO! NO! NO! WAI-"

BANG!

Shutting his eyes tightly the man waited for his end but surprisingly he didn't feel anything. As he slowly opened them back up again, he found himself staring up at the tip of the gun Y/n was holding up towards his head. The bullet which she'd just shot was purposely shot towards a different the opposite direction.

"I'm listening...?" she mumbled, waiting for him to speak.

The man was shaking nonstop as he looked over at his friend's dead corpse in horror.

"If you don't wanna end up like him, I suggest you start talking," Y/n glared.

Sanzu was in shock as he stood there staring at the dead body next to him. Y/n wasn't the type of person who would kill, infact she would leave all the killing to the others. She didn't like to get her hands dirty, but I guess a breakup does really change a person. Just by looking at he facial expression Sanzu could tell that she had so much anger built up inside. This was just the beginning though, once she's pushed to the edge who knows what she'll do next.

"I-I don't know anything about who lead the grou-"

"Do what do you know?"

"I don't know anything! All I did was give them an opening to enter the ward, that's all I did! They paid me plenty for it but I never knew they would be killing people here!"

"THE OTHER WARDS ARE OUR ENEMIES! AND YOU LET THEM IN WITHOUT THINKING THAT THEY WILL TRY TO FUCKING KILL US?!"

"I-I..."

Angered, Y/n slammed the tip of the gun she was holding on the man's face. His nose started bleeding as she continued to hit him mercilessly.

"What else do you know...?" she glowered.

"P-please have mercy on m-me..." the man cried.

"How can I...? You're the reason every single life in that village was taken away!... THERE WERE CHILDREN!"

The man sobbed quietly, his eyes full of regret as Y/n continued glaring down at him.

"Look at me and stop crying!" she shouted.

The man obeyed as he slowly lifted up his head and looked at her, tears sliding down his face as he struggled to hold back his voice from crying out loud.

"What else do you know...?"

"...T-they... they m-mentioned s-something about a g-goddess..."

Sanzu and Y/n's attention were immediately caught up on that subject. The group which attacked them a week back also mentioned something similar, also refering to Y/n as that so called "goddess."

"Continue..." Y/n murmured, waiting for him to go on.

"I-I don't know much... but a-all I k-know is that t-they said s-she is the cure..." the man stuttered.

Y/n's eyes widened at this information. Cure? The goddess was the cure?

"The cure to what?" Marilyn asked.