𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Groaning is exhaustion, Shira did her best to keep herself balanced on both her hands as she remained upside down on a plastic bucket placed in the center of a tub filled with horse shit. 

"AGH! I'm gonna choke on that smell!" she whined, her eyes getting teary.

Rai and Souta were both on a long wooden board next to her. They were put on each end of the board, balancing themselves so they wouldn't have to fall into the pile of shit beneath them.

"AAAHHH! I NEED TO PEE!" Rai screamed.

"N/N, I'M SORRY!" Souta cried.

"At this point she'll kill them herself..." Kakucho sighed, burying his face into his palm.

"That's mommy material," Koko smirked.

"That's not even how you discipline your children," Rindou murmured next to him with his arms folded.

"Time for the worst part," Y/n smirked, her eyes glowing as she signalled the guards to bring it in.

"Isn't this the worst part already?" Shira asked, almost puking through her sentence. "I can't sit for two weeks now after you hit my butt with that katana and now I'm trying not to fall into a pile of poop."

The doors flew open and in came two guards holding hodling the leash which attached to the collars of two dogs leading in front of them.

"Pfft, seriously?" Koko scoffed. "This is the worst par-"

He was suddenly interrupted when he heard the sound of Shira and the boys going crazy as they screamed, yelled and apologized continiously, begging for Y/n to let them off.

"I'M SORRY! I'LL LOOK AFTER THEM PROPERLY NEXT TIME AND I WON'T SWEAR EVER AGAIN!" Shira cried.

"I REALLY NEED TO PEE!" Rai sobbed.

"LET ME AT 'EM!" Souta shouted.

"Oh, but there's no way we can let you down. If you wanna pet these doggies so bad you gotta sacrifice someone," Y/n smirked, holding up one of the dogs' leash as she waved it in their faces.

"SHIRA, YOU GO!" Souta yelled.

"YEAH, SHIRA!" Rai agreed.

"WHAT?! WHY ME?! I'M THE GIRL! ONE OF YOU GUYS SHOULD BE SACRIFICED!" Shira yelled angrily as she kicked the air.

"Yup... I can't even understand kids these days," Rindou sighed before he walked out of the room.

"SINCE WHEN HAVE WE EVER CONSIDERED YOU A GIRL, SHIRA?!" Rai yelled.

"YEAH, SHIRA?!" Souta yelled after him.

"UGH! YOU TWO ARE SO FRUSTRATING!" Shira screamed.

"SHIRA! If one of us has to fall down and be sacrificed, who will balance the other end?! That means we're both gonna end up in a pile of horse poop!" Rai explained.

"YEAH, SHIRA!" Souta yelled.

"I DON'T CARE! I'M NOT JUMPING DOWN THERE!" 

"Well then..." Rai glared, "...I guess we'll have to do this the hard way."

"BITC-"

"TURN THE BOARD SOUTA!" Rai yelled as he looked back at Souta.

Nodding his head with a stern look, Souta began to move the board back and forth while Rai kept them steady and balanced. The board turned enough for Rai to reach forward and push Shira off her bucket, just as they were about to gain their victory with an evil smile, Shira ends up wrapping her legs around Rai's head and took him down with her.

"Wow, they're willing to go that far just to pet some dogs...?" Ran said, shocked as he watched how dramatic they fought.

"RAI! NOOOOOOO!" Souta yelled, trying to reach for his friend.

But it was too late.

"SOUTAAAAA!" Rai cried as he reached out to grab his hand.

The two fell into the shit-filled pool under and disapepared beneath. Without anyone to balance the other end of the board, Souta struggled to keep himself up and ended up unsuccessful in the end as he also found himself falling off into the last thing he ever wanted to take a shower in. 

Y/n clapped her hands in amusement as she watched the three gasp while struggling to jump out of the tub due to how slippery it was. Releasing the dogs' leash, Y/n smiled as she watched the two animals dart towards the children and licked the deuce that were stained on their faces.

The three managed to laugh and smiled again after being put off on a bad mood when they fell in. Now they didn't mind the smell at all.

"I have to admit, they have a weird thing for dogs," Takemichi chuckled.

"They grew up with one," Y/n smiled, folding her arms as she stood next to him. "The dog saved their lives many times and soon his was taken. They've seen dogs as the same ever since... a guardian from above. They understood those animals better than their own kind."

Takemichi could feel his heart warming up as he watched the kids playfully rub the dogs' bellies.

Hina was the same... she understood me more than anything... he thought.

Just then, thdoors flew open and Marilyn (your assisstant) came running into the room while gasping for air.

"MASTER! MASTER!" she called out.

"Hm?"

You turned to face her once she'd gotten close enough to hand you an envelope.

"What's this?" you asked, taking the envelope into your hand.

"I-It was received anonymously so I guessed the person's name who's sent it would be inside but since I was told to hand it to you, I didn't want to open it," she explained.

→⩙←

Now sitting in your office, you read through the letter which was in teh envelope and later found out it was an invitation from Aito.

"This fucker..." you mumbled, scrunching up the paper in your hand.

ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ ɪꜰ ɪ'ᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏꜰꜰ ʙʏ ꜱᴀʏɪɴɢ "ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʏ/ɴ" ꜱᴏ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇ ꜱᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛꜰᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ. ᴀꜱ ᴀ ʜɪɢʜ ʀᴀɴᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴍᴀɢᴇ ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʀᴅ, ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴀʙʏ'ꜱ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴛ 7:00ᴘᴍ ꜱʜᴀʀᴘ. ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴏᴜʀ ɪᴅ ᴏ ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʟᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ. ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴʏ ʜᴇʟᴅ ɢʀᴜᴅɢᴇꜱ ᴀɢᴀɪɴꜱᴛ ᴇᴀᴄʜᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.

ʏᴏᴜʀꜱ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ, ᴀɪᴛᴏ.

"Yours truly? Seriously? Who does he think he is?" you scoffed throwing the paper. "Not only did he get another woman pregnant, he's even shameless enough to ask me to give that child my blessing?"

The door creaked open and both Shira and Koko walked into the room together.

"N/n? What's wrong?" Shira asked, clearly seeing your eyes twitch in anger.

You got up immediately from your seat and forced a smile onto your face.

"Get ready... we're heading to a party tonight," you smirked seductively.