𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒: 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐱 {𝕶𝖆𝖐𝖚𝖈𝖍𝖔🔞}

You woke up the next morning and looked over at Kakucho beside you who was still soundly asleep

You woke up the next morning and looked over at Kakucho beside you who was still soundly asleep. With a smile formed on your face, you got up and went to the kitchen to get something to drink since your throat felt dry. 

You didn't know whether it was the water that tasted weird or the eerie feeling you were getting of being watched. You froze when you felt someone's breath against the back of your neck along with strands of hair which wasn't yours tickling your skin. 

That was enough to send shivers down your spine.

"Hmm... love. Why are you not moving? Do you still feel cold darling?" a deep voice whispered into your ear in a sleepy tone.

You wanted to cuss at him for scarying you but you were paralyzed for some reason. True, you just finished getting all touchy with him last night but you'd already had enough fun. It's a new day and you've got important matters to attend to.

"You scared me, you idiot," you said to him, trying to sound firm and angry.

A smirked formed on his lips as he pinned you to the wall. His force was no joke.

He chuckles a little before speaking again, "Usually, this is the part where you turn around and punch whoever scared you. What stopped you?" he said amusingly while looking at you with hungry eyes, scanning you completely and it was obvious he started undressing you with his gaze.

"Ugh, you sound drunk. Let's just have breakfast first before we-" you stuttered in a whisper to finish your statement but your face betrays you, blushing like crazy as your eyes landed on Kakucho who gave you a sly look which was enough to make you silent.

You hated this feeling, how men made you feel like this, made you feel weak even tho you weren't. But as much as you hated it, it was a huge turn on at the same time.

"Y'know... Mikey is our boss because he is known to be the most dangerous weapon amongst all BONTEN's men, but I always thought you were the strongest... in your own way, the way you solved everything by the end of the day, how you usually put others before yourself and was open minded and quick-witted... which makes this a lot more amusing then it seems..." he chuckled.

You bit your lower lip angrily as tried not to make any eyecontact with him, not wanting him to see how much your face was burning red just feeling his breath pressed up against your skin.

"...seeing the woman I saw as the perfect definition of "strong"... now shivering infront of me just by feeling my touch..." he teasingly and mockingly says breathing on your neck, his lips touching your neck, teasing you with his hot breath.

"Kakucho, we should really eat breakfast so we could attend the m-morning meeting..." you stuttered not being able to move as his body presses against yours and you gasp. "Get off me...!"

Even while putting up an act, you still wanted him so badly. Shamelessly, you admitted to yourself that a man you've never laid your eyes on now made you feel like this and you were enjoying it too much.

"Ha... Try and fight your way out of it, love," he whispered. "C'mon, don't be shy... why don't you prove me wrong...? Prove to me that you're still the cunning woman I know," he moaned as his hot breath pressed against your delicate skin as his grip on your wrist tightened from behind.

He smirks, slowly looking at you with lustful eyes as his hands gently reaches for your neck.

"Dominate me if you can..." he dared you, teasing and seducing you, "...this is your last chance to back out."

You rolled your eyes from his touch, a moan escaping your mouth, "Y-you might've mistaken me for someone else then... even if you saw me as someone cunning, you saw me wrong. I'm not as strong as you think I am. There are times where I was at the edge of almost giving up," you mumbled, looking him eye to eye. 

"Then perhaps... a bit of love will stop you from giving up?" Kakucho smirks as he pressed his lips against your jawline.

"Are you really drunk...?" you scoffed, patting him on the head.

"No... I just feel like I didn't shower you with enough love last night," the man chuckled.

"That was love...?"

"I don't just randomly go around sleeping with any woman who sits in the same room as me, love..."

You felt goosebumps crawling onto your skin as you listened to him whisper those words into your ear in an alluring manner. Was he really the same gentle and caring guy you knew? His words were comforting to the ear, but his tone of speech and how he spoke seductively to you was sexy that you couldn't even tell whether he meant it or not. 

You finally gave in after that, turning your full body and attention directly to him. He continues smirking down at you before planting a small kiss on your lips as he lifted you into his arms and sat you down on the counter infront of you. The two of you roughly made out in the kitchen for about half a minute before he pulled away to undress you once again.

"Why did you have to get dressed? You were gonna take a bath anyway..." he murmured silently as he lifted your singlet up only to realize you wore nothing else underneath.

"I don't walk around naked," you smirked.

He scoffs at the sight of your hardened nipples. Reaching his hands out, he squeezed them in his palms before looking up curiously to see your expression. He could feel your body getting tense with small moans and whimpers escaping your lips by the pleasure your tits were receiving from his veiny hands. 

Feeling hot, you wanted more, and wanting more, you begged for it. Kakucho smiles at the sight of you, planting more small kisses all over your face before lowering his head down to suck on your revealed skin. Like animals in heat, you both undressed yourselves again, letting things get out of hand without a care whether someone from outside hears how loud you were.

You screamed every few seconds, digging your fingers into his skin as you watched him thrust his hardened cock into your pussy continiously, not resting for a second. He kept going and going, his pace picking up as he slowly pushed you back on the counter while shoving his dick in and out of your wet cave and watching as you throw your head back with your eyes rolling up in satisfaction.

"More! I want more! Please give me more!~ Fuck...!" you begged breathlessly, as you watch him form a small smirk.

He leans in closer to your lips, panting aggressively as he whispered, "...then beg for it on your knees."