|2| fireball

"Did Mike see it?"
"Then it dosent count"

Leah's pov

It was finally sunday. I biked over to Mike's house and knocked on the door. A teenage girl answered. "I'm not buying your girl scout cookies" she said. "I'm not a girl scout. Im leah, Mike's friend" I say. "Mike has a girl friend?" She whispers. She opens the door "their in the basement she says" I walk down the stairs. "Hey leah!" They all say.

10 hour time skip

"Something is coming. Something is coming for blood. A shadow grows on the wall behind you, swallowing you in darkness. It is almost here" mike says dramatically. "What is it?" We all ask. "What if it's the demogorgon?" Dustin asks fearfully.

"We're in deep shit" I say. "Oh jesus we are so screwed if it's the demogorgon" dustin says. "Its not the demogorgan" Lucas says. "An army of troglodytes charge into the chamber!" Mike says. "Troglodytes?" Dustin smiles. "Told ya" Lucas says cockily.

"Wait a minute" mike says quietly "Did you hear that? That,... that sound?  Boom. Boom. BOOM! ITS A DEMOGORGAN!" Mike yells as he slams the piece on the table. Lucas stares at him while me, dustin and will all groan.   "Will you're action!" Mike yells. "I dont know!" Will says.

"Fireball him!" Lucas yells. "I'd have have to roll a 13 or higher!" Will yells. "Too risky. Cast of a protection spell" dustin says. "Dont be a pussy! Fireball him" Lucas demands. "Protection spell" Dustin says.

"The demogorgan is tired of your silly human bickering!" Mike yells, slamming his hands on the table. "FIREBALL HIM!" me and lucas yell. "FIREBALL!" will yells as he rolls the dice. The dice clatter to the floor.

"Oh shit!" I say. "Whered it go?" Lucas asks as we all scramble to find them. "Mike! Mike!" Karen yells down the stairs. We continue looking. "Oh I got it!" Will says. "Does the seven count?" He asks. "You got a seven?" I ask.

"Did mike see it?" I ask. Will shakes his head. "Then it dosent count" lucas says. We all put on our jackets and grab our bags. We get on our bikes and start riding home. I only live a block away from mike so I told them goodbye and turned into my driveway. "Hey leah!" Lucas says. "Hm?" I question. "Do you think it was the right thing to do?" He asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask. "Not telling mike that will died" Lucas replied. "I dont know. I guess we'll have to see" I say. "Oh also mike wanted me to give this to you" lucas says while handing me a walkie talkie. "We all have one. I already set it to the channel" he says. "Thanks lucas" I say. "Bye leah" he says while biking down the road.

I walk in my door and see my mom and dad. "Hey leah! Did you have fun?" Dad asks me. "Yeah. We ordered pizza so I had supper" I say. "You should probably get to bed. It's a school night" mom says. "Ok. Night" I say.

A/n- the chapters will start to get longer I promise lol

529 words