|50| Finally Fed Up

Leah's head is laying on top of Lucas's shoulder as they both sleep on a bed surrounded by Christmas lights and small posters of women. She hears loud clattering and people's voices from outside.

"Lucas. I think they're leaving" Leah says, slightly shaking her boyfriend awake.

"5 more minutes" Lucas whines, putting his hands over his eyes.

"We should check what their doing. What if their going for Eddie?" Leah asks.

Lucas finally begins to sit up and him and Leah walk outside to see the team packing stuff up in the car.

"What are you guys doing?" Lucas asks.

"We're gearing up" Patrick answers.

"Preparing for the hunt" Jason adds as  the three boys continue throwing weapons into the back of Jason's car.

Lucas and Leah both get worried looks on their face. What if when they find Eddie, he's not alone? What if Dustin or Erica is with them? What would they do to them?

And as if Jason read their thoughts, he walked over to the pair and said, "Hey, guys relax. We're not killers like Eddie. We just wanna talk to him. Get him to admit his crime"

"Yeah, a little friendly neighborhood chat" Andy adds, getting a twisted grin on his face.

"You didn't know Chris" Jason says. "If you guys aren't up to this, you can go home. There's no judgement. You'll still be one of us, all right?"

"No" Lucas says. "I'm in. Leah?" He asks.

"Uh, yeah" Leah hesitantly agrees. "I'm in, too"

Jason grins and nods, "all right"

"Let's capture us a freak!"  The team captain says proudly, and slams the trunk door shut.

Leah was sat awkwardly in between Andy and Patrick.

The blonde noticed something coming out of Patrick's nose. Blood.

"Patrick, your nose" Leah says, making the boy bring his finger to it slowly.

"Shit" He curses quietly.

"Well, well, well" Jason says as the car pulls up to a brown bricked house that had its garage door open.

Lucas and Leah trail behind the group, not wanting to be noticed.

"Shows not till next week" Gareth tells  Jason as they walk up to the garage.

"We're looking for Eddie" Jason states. "He's in this band, if that's what you call this"

"What do you care?" Gareth questions.

"That's our business" Jason answers.

"Lucas? Hekker?" Gareth asks, noticing the two. "What are you doing with these douchebags?"

"You know these freaks, Freshmen?" Jason asks.

"They know my sister" Lucas lied. "They tried to get me into their club"

Leah stared at her boyfriend. And out of anger, "You know, what Jason?" She asks, turning her attention to the captain.

"Me and Lucas are in Hellfire! We don't do witchy shit, or make sacrifices to the devil! It's a board game! It's just a goddamn game! Get that through your head!" Leah yells.

"Really, Hekker?" Jason asks. "You're gonna turn on me? You're on the freaks side?"

"Eddie isn't a freak. You're just a douchebag who makes shitty speeches and doesn't like anyone who's not in a sport! So leave, me, Lucas, Gareth and all the others alone, or I'll fucking hurt you!" Leah screams.

"Get out of my face, Freshman" Jason spits.

"Go look for Eddie on your own. We're not helping you. Go fuck yourself" Leah orders.

"Fine, little bitch. But after we find Eddie, we are going to go for you, and all your little friends" Jason threatens.

"You do that" Leah says sarcastically as they turn around. Patrick gives the girl a small smile before following the others.

"That was badass, Hekker" Gareth tells her, giving her a high-five.

"Leah, he's only gonna hurt Eddie more now" Lucas whines.

"No. No he's not. Because me and you are gonna find him" Leah says confidently.

A/n

Volume 2 in two hour!!!! I'm so tired idk if I'm gonna be able go watch it tonight 😭😭