|25| Tunnel Vision

"You know Hairy, you sure are pushy"

"Thanks Lola"

Leahs pov

We all pile into Billy's car, having to help Steve. Max gets in the drivers seat and we start to head somehwere. Steve starts to slowly wake up.

"Nancy?" He asks, looking at Mike, recieving a confused look from Mike. Steve groans and goes to touch his nose.

"No, dont touch it" Dustin warns. "Hey buddie. Ssshhh. You put up a good fight. He kicked your ass but you put up a fight. Youre okay"

"Youre gonna keep going straight for half a mile, then make a left on Mount Sinai" Lucas says, giving directions to Max.

"Whats going on?" Steve asks while looking at Max. "Oh my god!"

"Relax. Shes driven before" Dustin assures him.

"Yeah, in a parking lot" Mike says.

"That counts!" Lucas argues.

"They were gonna leave you behind" Dustin says.

"Oh my god"

"I promised that you would be cool okay?"

"Woah woah woah woah whats going on?" Steve asks worriedly as max floors the pedal.

"Oh, my god. No! Whoa! Slow down! Stop the car!" Steve yells.

"I told you he'd freak out!" Mike yells.

"Stop the car!" Steve continues yelling.

"Everybody shut up! I'm trying to focus!" Max screams.

"Oh wait! Thats Mount Sinai! Take a left!" Lucas yells and Max makes a sharp left, making us go flying and scream.

The car stops and we all climb out, and open the trunk for weapons. The whole time Steve is yelling at us, and asking us what we're doing.We all start to go into the hole.

"Holy shit" Steve says when he makes it down here.

"Yeah, pretty sure its this way" Mike says while looking at the paper.

"You're pretty sure, or you're certain?" Dustin asks.

"I'm 100% sure. Just follow me and you'll know" Mike says as he continues walking.

"Hey, hey, hey. I don't think so" Steve says.

"What?" Mike questions.

"Any of you little shits die down here, I'm getting the blame. Got it, Dipshit?" Steve asks. "From here on out, I'm leading the way. Come on, lets go"

After following the path a ways we come across a lot of paths in one.

"God" Lucas says.

"What is this place?" Max asks.

"Guys come on. Lets keep moving" Steve says.

"You know Hairy, you sure are pushy" I tell him.

"Thanks Lola" He replies.

"Lola?" I ask.

"Well, you call me hairy, Lola is just in return" Steve says with a laugh.

"Greeaat" I answer sarcastically.

"What the hell?" I hear Dustin say while looking up. I turn my head to see what hes looking at and the thing is breathing. The ground is fucking breathing. It lets out this steam of things and some get in me and Dustins mouth causing us to scream.

"SHIT!!! ITS IN MY MOUTH!! GODDAMMIT!!! AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!"

Everyone surrounds us asking if we're okay. We spit and cough a little look up.

"I'm okay" Me and dustin say in unison.

We continue walking. "Alright Wheeler. I think we found your hub. Steve says while we look into a big space, with many tunnels leading off.

"Drench it" Mike orders.

We all grab cans of gas and pour it everywhere. I mean, everywhere. On the sides, on the roof, we especially doused the thing in the middle.

Steve grabs his lighter and drops it. We all run to the entrance. Steve lifts us up just in time before the flames reach where we were.

On the way home Lucas asks me. "Hey Leah?"

"Hm"

"Will you go to the SnoBall with me?"

"Yes of course" i answer with a smile.

Lucas kisses me, making the others all go "ew, get a room"

Im glad this shit is over.

625 words

A/n- last chapter for today <3