|24| Billy's Angry

"You are so dead Sinclair! You're dead!"

"No. You are"

Leahs pov

"El?" Mike asks.

"Mike!" El exclaims and hugs him.

"Is that?" Max asks.

Me, Dustin, and Lucas look at her and nod.

"I never gave up on you" Mike says.

"I called you every night for-" mike starts.

"353 days. I heard" El finishes.

"Why didnt you tell me you were there? That you were okay?" Mike asks.

"Because I wouldn't let her" Hopper says. "The hell is this? Where have you been?" He asks El.

"Where have you been?" El asks back as Hopper hugs her.

"You've been hiding her" Mike says quickly. "You've been hiding her this whole time!" Mike yells, pushing Hopper.

"Hey! Lets talk." Hopper yells. "Alone". They walk into the other room.

El hugs all of us in one group hug. I'm in between Lucas and El.

"We missed you" Lucas says.

"I missed you too" El replies.

"We talked about you pretty much everyday" dustin says as we let go of eachother.

El grabs Dustins mouth. "Teeth" she says making me and lucas smile.

"What?" Dustin asks.

"You have teeth" El says.

Dustin smiles. "Oh. You like these pearls?" He asks and does that noise again.

"No! Not again!" Me and lucas joke.

"Eleven?" Max asks while walking up to us.

El does not look happy to see her. "Hey. Um, I'm Max" she says while holding out her hand.

El walks right past her to Joyce.

We all meet in the kitchen.

"Its not like it was before. Its grown. A lot. And, I mean, thats considering we can get in there. The place is crawling with those dogs" Hopper says.

"Demodogs" Dustin corrects.

"I'm sorry, what?" Hopper sighs.

"I said, uh, Demo-dogs. Like Demogorgon and dogs. You put them together, it sounds pretty badass-" dustin says.

"How is this important right now?" Hopper angrily interrupts him.

"Its not. I'm sorry" Dustin apologizes.

"I can do it" El offers.

"You're not hearing me" Hopper says.

"I'm hearing you. I can do it" El argues.

"Even if El can, theres still another problem. If the brain dies. The body dies" mike says.

"I thought that was the whole point" Max says, confused.

"It is, but if we're really right about this.... I mean, if El closes the gate and kills the mind flayers army..." mike starts.

"Will's a part of that army" Lucas says quietly and grabs my hand.

"Closing the gate will kill him" Mike says, causing a silent tension in the room.

We all walk into Will's room.