|14| high scores

"Who is mad max?"
"Better than you"

Leahs pov

"are you sure you want to tell them?" Lucas asks. "Yeah. I feel bad hiding it from them" i respond. Today was the day that me and lucas are gonna tell everyone that we're dating. It hasnt been anything serious, just kisses and hugs.

We havent told them because mike is still really sad about el. I think we all miss her. We are about to go to the arcade and tell them there. Nancy knows, because she saw us kiss, but she hasnt told anyone except maybe Jonathan.

Me and lucas get on our bikes and ride to the arcade. We walk inside and find the others. "Hey guys" i say. "Um we wanted to tell you something" lucas says. "What? What is it?" Dustin asks. "Me and leah are dating" he says. "CALLED IT!!!" Dustin yells. We give them confused looks. "We kinda knew" mike laughs. Me and lucas look at eachother before laughing.

We walk over to dragons lair and dustin  starts playing it. He gets to the end of the game after like half an hour of us cheering him on. "You must slay the dragon" the woman says. Dustin starts fighting the dragon, but he dies. "no. No. No! I hate this overpriced bullshit! Son of a bitch! Piece of shit" Dustin yells while kicking the machine.

"Youre just not nimble enough. Youll get there one day. But until then, princess daphne is mine" lucas says. I elbow him. He laughs nervously "heh sorry" he says. I laugh at him before looking back at the screen. "Whatever. Im still top on centipede and dig dug" dustin says.

"You sure about that?" One of the workers asks. "What? What do you mean?" Dustin asks. "Youre kidding me. No, no, no" dustin says as he runs off to the dig dug machine. We all follow after him soon after. We look at the screen and lucas yells "751,300 points? Thats impossible!". "Who is madmax?" Dustin asks the worker.

"Better than you" he replies. "Is it you?" Will asks. "You know i despise dug dug" he replies. "Then who is it?" Lucas asks. "Yeah, spill it keith" dustin demands. "You want information, then i need something in return" keith says while looking at mike. Oh god. "No,no,no. No way. You are not going on a date with her" mike says.

"Mike, come on. Just get him a date" lucas begs. "Im not prostituting my sister!" Mike says back. "But its for a good cause" lucas says. "No. Dont get him the date. Know what? Hes gonna spread his nasty-ass rash to your whole family" dustin says.

"Acne isnt a rash and it isnt contagious you prepubescent wastoid" keith responds. "Oh im a waistoid? She wouldnt go on a date with you" dustin says back. "You make what, like 2.50 an hour?" I say. "Jealous of jonathon?" Will asks. "Nice perm" keith says to dustin. "Gonna make fun of my hair?" Dustin asks in disbelief.

We continue arguing with him until i notice Will is gone. "Hey, where did Will go?" I ask. Lucas looks outside "i see him" he says. Mike goes outside. I look at my watch. "Shit. My parents are probably worried" i say. "Bye guys!" I say. "Bye" they reply. I turn around after lucas yells my name. He kisses me and says "ok bye"

The others all go "eeewww" mockingly. I flick them off and get on my bike. 

600 words