|30| SuperSpys

"Do you knock? Jeez!"

"Yeah, Jeez!"

•••••••

Leah, Max and Eleven went to Hopper's cabin. Leah and Max were dancing around and singing Angel by Madonna, while El was sitting on the bed looking at magazines.

"You found Ralph Macchio!" Max points out, reffering to the page Eleven flipped to.

"Macchio?" The brown-headed girl asks with a confused look on her face.

"Yeah, hes Karate Kid!" Leah says while hopping on the bed beside Eleven. "Hi- yah!" She says while making a karate slice with her arm.

"Hes so hot right?" Max asks. "I bet hes an amazing kisser too" she says, getting a playful glance from Eleven.

"Hey uh, is Mike a good kisser?" Max asks.

"I don't know. Hes my first boyfriend" Eleven says, her face getting a red tint.

"Ex- boyfriend" Max corrects.

"WHAT?" Leah practically yells. "You broke up with Mike?" She asks in disbelief.

"When you were off yelling at Lucas, she got all 'I dump your ass' on Mike and we left him, and he has the dumbest look on his face" Max laughs. "Speaking of Lucas" Max raises her eyebrows teasingly.

"Yes" Leah answers, already knowing what Max was going to ask.

"Anyways. Dont worry about it. Mike will come crawling back to you. I would kill to see the look on his face right now" Max says, earning a suggestive look from Eleven.

The girls set up the radio and give Eleven a bandana, so she can spy on Mike and the rest of the boys. Eleven stays their quietly for a couple of minutes, before ripping the bandana off her face.

"What happened?" Max asks, concerned spread across her face. Eleven just starts laughing and falls over, making the other two follow her down. All of the sudden, the door swings open and a  angry looking Hopper bursts in.

"Do you knock? jeez!" Max says, startled.

"Yeah, Jeez!" Eleven mimicks.

"Hey Hop" Leah says, grabbing a magazine.

"Hey Leah. I'm sorry. I thought that uh," Hopper trails off.

"Mikes not here" Max finished for him.

"Max and Leah wanted to have.... sleepover" Eleven says. "Is that... okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Your parents know about it?" He asks, getting a nod from the two guests. "Uh, yeah. Its cool. Yeah. Thats really cool" Hopper says.

I can practically smell his excitement for Mike to not be here Leah thought to herself.

"Did you need something?" Max asks.

"No, no. Uh I'll leave" Hopper says while closing the door.

The three girls had set up a game for Eleven to use her powers with.

"Ready?" Max asks.

"Ready" Eleven answers. She was supposed to spin a bottle, and whatever name she landed on was who she had to spy on. She spins and it lands on Mr. Wheeler.

"Lame" Leah says.

"Spin again" Max says.

"Against the rules?" Eleven asks quickly.

"We make our own rules" Max says happily, and Eleven spins again, getting Billy.

"Ok. I should just warn you, if hes doing something gross, or if hes with a girl, just get out of there right away before your scarred for life" Max warns the girl while grabbing the radio.

Eleven puts the bandana on. But soon after flings it off, breathing heavily.

"What is it? What happened?" Max asks worriedly.

"Are you okay?" Leah asks. "Eleven!"

A/n

From this chapter forward, it will be in third person pov. It started when I was writing my Eddie fanfic (its not published yet) I realized that I felt more comfortable doing 3rd person, and I feel that it helps me write better.

Thank you, love you lots

~ nova

608 words