|63| The Return

Mike, Will, Nancy and Eleven walked into the hospital room which Lucas, Leah, and Erica were in, reading a book to Max.

"Oh my God" Mike says as he walks through the door.

Leah walks to Eleven. "Oh my God, El. I missed you so much"

"I missed you too, Leah" she says.

She hugs Mike. "Is Eddie with Dustin?" He asked.

"Mike..." Leah trails off. "Eddie's gone"

Mike hugs her again, tears starting to spill from his eyes. "You're gonna have to ask Dustin but I would wait a bit. He's really messed up right now"

Leah hugs Will. "I missed you, Byers" She says.

"Me too, Leah" He returns.

Lucas explains what happened to the group, and they left to go help Eleven set up her cabin again.

Lucas looks out the window. "Is that snow?" He asks.

"No way" Leah answers as the realization hits her. This is from the Upside Down.

A/n

Literally the shortest chapter I've ever written and I'm sad to say it's the last until season 5 comes out :(

I was not at all expecting this book to do as well as it has been doing. I started this book in April of 2021 and it is now late July, I've spent so much time on this book I can't believe I'm done with it for now.

Thank you guys all so much for your support through this ❤

Also be on the lookout 'Exclusive' my  Bruce Yamada book  <3 and I'm posting the introduction as soon as I post this one (because I spit out books like sunflower seeds)

I love you all, and until next time.