|32| Some Harm Done

"What the hell?"

"I know you're with that Sinclair kid. Keep. Him. Away. From. Max"

■■■■■■■

Back at Max's house, the girls were getting ready for bed. They had managed to all squeeze into max's twin size bed, so no one would be left out.

Max went to her bookshelf and grabbed to comics. "Which one?" She asked while sitting down.

"First one!" Leah replies cheerfully, as Eleven stays silent.

Max notices and goes to reassure her. "Hey, theres nothing to worry about anymore, okay?"

"He may be an asshole, but I don't think hes a murderer" Leah says.

"It doesn't make sense" Eleven sadly states, shaking her head.

"What dosen't make sense?" Max asks the girl beside her.

"Heather" she simply states. "The blood. The ice"

"Heather had a fever so she took a cold bath, but shes better now. That has to be it" Max reassures Eleven.

"We saw her, El. She looked fine" Leah tells her.

"Yeah, Will was sick when he was possessed or whatever, she wasn't. Shes okay" Max tells El, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"What about Billy?" The brunette asks.

"What about him?" Max questions.

"He seemed wrong" Eleven says worriedly.

"It's Billy, wrong in manufactured in his DNA" Leah laughs.

"Its a default" Max agrees. "But its nice to know hes not a murderer because that totally would've sucked"

El smiles, and starts to examine the two Wonder Woman comics laying on Max's green patterned blanket. "Who is that?"

"See, this, is why you can't hang out with Mike all the time" Max laughs, and starts to explain who Wonder Woman is to the confused girl.

Shortly after that, Max and Eleven fell asleep, but Leah stayed awake. Something felt, off. She climbed out of bed and tiptoed to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

As shes filling up the glass in question, a voice behind her says her name. She nearly drops the cup when she turns around to see Billy, standing in the living room.

"Why were you guys at Heather's house?" He asks, taking a step forward.

"We were just walking around, saw you through the windows and Max wanted to check on you, so we did" Leah says, cringing at her words.

"Hm" Billy says.

Leah starts to walk away, when she feels a grip on her arm.

"What the hell?" She asks Billy angrily.

"I know you're with that Sinclair kid. Keep. Him. Away. From. Max" Billy says, tightening his grip on her arm.

"Let go of me you racist dickwad" Leah says angrily.

"What did you just call me?" Billy asks, getting in her face.

"A racist dickwad. Need me to spell it? R-A-C-" She was cut-off by a hand pushing her to the wall by the collar of her shirt, just like what he did to Lucas.

"Keep him away from her" Billy says again.

"No" Leah says. Billy wraps his hand around her throat, she can feel the air staying in her lungs, not allowing entrance or exit.

"Keep him away from her" He says.

"Fi-fine" Leah lies. Little bitch.

Leah walked into the bathroom to examine herself. The arm that he grabbed was a turning a dark purple, and her neck was even worse. She looked like she had gotten trampled by a one ton horse!

She went to lay down, and tried to fall asleep.

A/n

Wow, Billy sure is getting violent towards minors 😃