|61| Weapons and Training

"How are those spears coming, sinclairs?"

"Don't look at me like that, Leah, you're gonna be one eventually"

●●●●●●●●

The group of Steve, Robin, Max,  and Leah, led by Erica walked through the doors of War Zone.

"So much for avoiding angry hicks" Robin complains.

"Lets be... fast" Nancy instructs.

"Yep"

"Definitely"

"Mhm"

Leah starts walking around looking at lights for the Creel home.

"Are these blue lights?" The girl asks a worker that was walking by.

"Yep!" The man answers cheerfully. "Solar powered!"

"Thank you!" Leah says appreciatively, putting for of them in her cart.

She sees a green jacket in the corner of her eye. She looks over to see Jason walking past her, she shields her face from him, not wanting to be seen.

"Is that you, Hekker?" The boy asks tauntingly.

"Eat shit, Jason" Leah curses quietly.

"What was that?" The older boy questions, taking a step closer.

"Nothing" Leah answers quietly as Steve walks behind the girl.

"Hey Leah, we're go-" He stops his words when his eyes find the senior bu the girl.

Jason gives Leah a fake smile and walks off.

"Asshole" Leah whispers.

"Don't let him get to you, Lola" Steve comforts.

"Thanks, Hairy" She says as they begin to walk to the cash register.

Jason and his gang begin staring at the small group, walking closer as they check out.

Leah gets through the doors as quick as she can, the others following her.

"Jason's here" Leah says, turning towards Lucas.

"Shit really?" He questions. "He didn't do anything right?"

"He was just talking to me like an asshole" Leah says, sitting beside the boy, putting a hand on his knee. "Hes a bitch" She adds with a laugh, her head falling back to Lucas's all familiar shoulder.

Steve parked the RV in a small secluded field. Lucas, Leah, and Erica were tying spear type things, Lucas failing miserably.

"How are those spears coming, Sinclairs?" Eddie asks, getting a confused look from Leah.

"Don't look at me like that, Leah, you're gonna be one eventually" Eddie winks, making Leah and Lucas blush.

"Anyways, spears?" Eddie asks again, recieving a thumbs up from Lucas.

"Flip that damn thumb around"  Erica orders.

"What?" The boy questions.

Erica takes the spear from his hands. "Its to loose, Lucas" Erica scolds, untieing the thread.

"That shit would've fallen off" Leah says.

After everyone was done with their weapons, they climbed into the RV, and began to initiate their plan.

A/n

These last couple of chapters have been so short 😭😭

426 words