|37| The New Look

"And this is my family"

"Extended"

●●●●●●●

As the group of 9 walked into the hospital, they walked right past the woman at the front desk.

"Woah woah woah! Excuse me?" The lady asks, tapping the desk.

Everyone turned their head to look at her as she said "Where do you think you're going?"

"Oh! I was just um... I was just going to visit my grandma again" Nancy lies with a fake smile. "And this is my family"

"Extended" Lucas smiles. Oh god Leah thinks to herself.

"I don't care who they are. You know the rules. Two visitors at a time" The receptionist tells them.

When Jonathan and Nancy leave the other 7 kids, they go get candy from the vibrant colored machine. Mike and Lucas are standing in front of it, Lucas's foot tapping in anticipation.

The KitKat Mike was trying to buy got stuck in the metal wire. "Oh come on you peice of shit!" He exclaims angrily.

The two boys start banging on it before the candy goes flying, they turn their heads and see Eleven wiping her nose.

Lucas shrugs and happily dives for the candy filled slot.

"Thanks" Mike says to the telekinetic girl, only receiving a happy nod from her.

"Leah!" Lucas calls to her.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"Open" He tells the blonde, holding a red M&M in his hand.

She opens her mouth as Lucas throws it, landing in her mouth. "Yeah!" Lucas cheers getting a laugh from Leah.

They continue doing that until the lights start flickering. The teens run up the stairs to see a new monster on top of Nancy.

This monster was terryfying. It was made of  old dried up bones, rotting skin skin,  dark red blood, and it smelled absolutely horrible.

It turned to look at the 8 teenagers (Jonathan had joined them now)

"Jesus" Mike said.

"What the fuck" Max swears as the monster roars again, crawling towards them, the way it moved looking like a spider.

Eleven jolts her hand in front of her, slamming the monster to the wall. The once smooth white wall, was now full of cracks with a big hole where the creature had made the most impact.

She slams it to the other wall, doing the same thing, then through the ceiling, which makes many of the square tiles fall, along with the lining.

And finally, a bloody Eleven raises her other hand, and with a scream the monster was out the now shattered window.

Lucas grabbed Leah's hand as they ran as fast as they possibly could out of the building. But as soon as they make it outside, Eleven stops them as the monster is reforming itself on the glass splattered parking lot.

Instead of crawling and attacking at the group of startled teens, the now pile of goop makes its way to the sewer drain, and slimes its way down, leaving only a few bones on the top.

And with that, the group goes to Hopper's cabin to figure out what to do next.

A/n

This was my all time favorite chapter to write