|27| Day of the Dead

"We missed previews"

"Still made it. Fart face"

Leahs pov

I walk over to Lucas and lay by him, and he almost immediately wraps his arms around me again.

"Jeez I was gone for 3 seconds" I kid.

"It was more than that" he says, nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck. The feeling of his breath sends shivers down my spine. I look at my watch.

"Shit! We gotta get to the mall!" I say, practically jumping off of Lucas's couch. We run outside and get on our bikes and head to the mall.

We see Max and Will "Hey!" Me and Lucas call out to them.

"Sup!" Max says back and runs up to hug me. "Wanna stay at my house tonight?" She asks.

"Of course I do" I answer with a smile.

We wait for at least another 10 minutes when Mike finally shows up.

"You're late" Lucas says.

"Yeah, if you keep whining about it. Lets go!" Mike answers as we all run into the mall.

"If you guys keep whining about it. Nyeh nyeh nyeh" Lucas mocks.

"Just please stop talking dude" Mike begs.

"Let me guess. You were busy" Lucas says while smacking his lips.

"Oh yeah, real mature Lucas" Mike says, annoyed.

"'Oh El, I wish we could make out forever and never hang out with any of our friends" Lucas mocks and Will starts laughing.

"Lucas stop" Max says.

"Will thinks its funny" Lucas points out.

"Because it is!" Will replies.

"Yeah, its so funny that I wanna spend romantic time with my girlfriend" Mike whines.

"I was spending romantic time with my girlfriend before, and we weren't late" Lucas says as we scooch our way down a crowded escalator.

"Watch it!" A lady says while we get out of it.

"Yeah, watch it Nerds!" Erica yells.

"Isn't past your bedtime?" Lucas asks.

"Isn't it time you died?" She asks back, making her friends laugh.

"Phsycho!" He yells.

"Butthead!" She says.

"Mall rat!"

"Fart face!"

Lucas blows a raspberry at her.

"That was mature" I scold and grab his arm as we walk into Scoops Ahoy.

Mike rings the bell continuously.

"Hey dingus, your children are here!" Robin calls back to Steve.

He opens the windows and gives us an annoyed look. "Again? Seriously?" He asks. Mike rings the bell again.

He brings us to the back rooms and holds the door open.

"Thanks Hairy!"

"No problem Lola" he says sarcastically.

"I swear if anybody hears about this-" he starts.

"We're dead" we all finish for him.

We walk into the movie we're seeing which is, Day of the Dead, just as the previews finish.

"See Lucas? We made it" Mike points out.

"We missed the previews" Lucas says.

"Still made it. Fart Face" I laugh. He gives me a dumb look before laughing.

Will hands us food. About 20 seconds into the movie, the projector quits, making everyone groan. After a couple of minutes it turns back on and we finish the movie.

I kiss Lucas goodbye and go with Max.

"Good movie wasn't it?" She asks.

"Yeah. Lucas kept getting scared and clenched my arm so hard he left marks" I laugh and show her my soon to be bruised arm.

"Oh man" she laughs.

A/n- start of season 3

553 words