|29| Skeptical

"Seriously? You have superpowers!"

"Whats the worse that could happen?"

Leahs pov

Me and Max had decided to hang out. Max was riding her skateboard outside of her house and I was on the curb drinking a slushie.

Max falls off her skateboard and mumbles "shit!"

The skateboard rolls down the road and gets picked up by a girl. Eleven?

El grabs the skateboard and practically stomps toward Max, and gives her the skateboard.

"Hi" El greets flatly.

"Hi?" Max questions.

"Can we talk?" El asks.

"Sure" Max says and we walk to her house.

"What is it?" I ask her.

"Mike. He is being weird. He left house yesterday without warning. He called me today and told me his nana was sick, told me he missed me, and then hung up" El tells us as me and Max are pacing.

"He is a peice of shit!" Max exclaims, and El looks taken back.

"What?" She asks, almost sounding offended.

"His Nana obviously isn't sick. And hes not doing jack shit today. I garantee you, him and Lucas are playing ataree right now" Max says quickly.

"But, friends don't lie" El says disbelievingly.

"Boyfriends lie" I answer.

"You're going to stop calling him. You're going to ignore his calls. As far as you're concerned, he dosen't exist" Max says while sitting next to El.

"He treated you like garbage" I tell her. "You're gonna treat him like garbage. Give him a taste of his own medicine"

"Give him the medicine." El repeats.

"Mhm. And if he dosen't fix this, if he doesn't explain himself. Dump his ass" Max instructs El, who is nodding.

"Lets go to the mall" Max suggests randomly.

All three of us go to the bus station and hop on. When we arrive at the mall, we step off, and El looks around with a concerned look.

"So, what do you think?" Max asks her.

"Too many people. Against the rules" Eleven states while looking around at people passing by.

"Seriously? You have superpowers" Max says.

"Whats the worse that could happen?" I ask, getting a nod and a smile out of her.

Me and Max grab her hand and run inside.

"What should we do first?" Max asks, only getting silence. "You've never been shopping before have you?"

El shakes her head. "Looks like we'll have to try everything!" I exclaim with a smile.

"Ooh come on!" Max urges us as we start to run into the gap store.

We try on a lot of outfits, take pictures, and we go to scoops Ahoy, where Steve was awfully skeptical about us taking El out.

After we got our ice cream, we walked out the door and spot Mike, Lucas and Will.

"Oh, you've gotta be shitting me" Max says while starting to walk over to them. "Well isn't this a nice suprise!"

They all stop in their tracks, Mike drops his bike.

"What are you doing here?" Mike asks in disbelief.

"Shopping" El states while death glaring him.

"This is her new style. What do you think?" Max asks sarcastically.

"Whats wrong with you?" Mike asks. "You know shes not allowed to be here"

"Shes not your pet Micheal" I tell him, earning a glare back.

"Yeah, I'm not your pet" El says, agreeing.

"What, no! Thats not what I'm saying!"

"Then why do you treat me like garbage?"

"What?" Mike asks. Jesus hes stupid sometimes.

"You said Nana was sick" El tells him.

"She is so sick!" Mike says gesturing to Lucas, who starts agreeing with him.

I glare at Lucas and grab his arm. "I'll see you guys later" I mumble to El and Max.

"What the hell Lucas?" I ask him angrily.

"I'm sorry! Mike was pressuring me!" Lucas said.

"He gestured to you" I say with a monotone voice.

"I'm sorry" He says while grabbing my shoulders and bringing me in for a hug.

"Dont do that shit" I tell him as I hug him back.

Now I've gotta hurry back to the bus.

A/n

Back from vacation!!! I hate this chapter but whatever

683 words