1.Playful Kiss

At Kinder Garden Jikook-4 years

At Kinder Garden
Jikook-4 years

Mrs. Park woke up early in the morning, feeling a mix of emotions. Her 4-year-old son, Jimin, was going to school for the first time, and she couldn't help feeling both excited and nervous. She went to Jimin's room and found him sleeping soundly, looking like an angel in his pajamas. She smiled and kissed him on the forehead, feeling a sense of gratitude and joy.

After getting ready, Mrs. Park went to Jimin's room again, this time to wake him up. She gently shook him and said, "Good morning, my baby. It's time to wake up and get ready for school." Jimin opened his eyes and smiled at her. He was excited about going to school, although he wasn't sure what to expect.

"Amma? " He clunged onto her tees and rubbed his face on her sleeves cutely.

Mrs. Park helped Jimin get dressed, comb his hair, and pack his bag. She made sure he had everything he needed for the day, including his favorite snack and a water bottle. She hugged him tightly and said, "Are you excited about going to pre-school?"

Jimin nodded and said, "Yes Amma." Although he dont know what is school he still said, Yes because all he want is to be in her mother's arms.

Mrs. Park ruffled Jimin's hair softly and grabbed her two-wheeler. She put Jimin's bag in the front basket and made sure he was seated comfortably behind her. As they rode to school, Mrs. Park pointed out the buildings and landmarks they passed, explaining the names and significance of each.

When they arrived at the school, Jimin looked around with wide eyes, taking in the sights and sounds of the new environment. Mrs. Park led him to his classroom, where a teacher greeted them warmly. Jimin looked at the rhymes and stories that were stuck on the wall, and he already liked the place.

Mrs. Park stood near the class and looked at her son, feeling a lump in her throat. "Don't cry when Amma is not near you! Ok? And be a good student, Amma will pick you up in the afternoon! Ok baby?" she said, giving him a reassuring smile. Jimin nodded and smiled back, looking excited and a little nervous.

The teacher came to take Jimin to the class. Jimin looked back at his mother one last time and held the teacher's hand to go to the class. Mrs. Park watched him go, feeling both proud and anxious. She knew that Jimin was in good hands, but she couldn't help worrying about him.

As she rode back home, Mrs. Park felt a mixture of emotions. She was happy that Jimin was finally going to preschool and starting his educational journey. She was proud of him for being brave and confident, even though it was his first day. At the same time, she felt a sense of emptiness and loneliness, missing her little boy already.

__________________

The classroom was filled with colorful decorations and toys, making it look like a fun place to be. There were posters with the alphabet and numbers, colorful mats for sitting, and shelves filled with books and toys. The children were seated on small desks, each with a different color, and they all looked excited to start their day.

As the teacher introduced herself, the children listened attentively. She spoke in a friendly tone and made them feel welcome, saying that she would be their friend throughout the day. Jimin, the little boy who was nervous without his mother, looked around the classroom and observed how the other children were silent.

The teacher then asked the children to introduce themselves. Some of them looked shy, while others were eager to speak up. She picked a girl named Catherine to come forward and asked her name, and the children clapped and welcomed her. Catherine felt happy and relieved, and she went back to her seat with a smile.

But not all the children were as confident as Catherine.

"Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook. " He introduced himself quickly and ran back to his seat, not wanting to attract any attention.

Jimin, on the other hand, was crying in the corner, feeling overwhelmed and missing his mother.

The teacher noticed Jimin's tears and called him to come forward. He looked at her with teary eyes and whimpered

"H--ii, I'm ----"He couldn't for any sentence as it was the first time, he is spending his time without his mother's presence. He quickly ran back to his seat not wanting to be the center of attraction.

" It's ok. Our Jimin will introduce after tomorrow. Right Jimin? " She asked to the little boy. And Jimin nods his head with his silent sob.

______

While Jimin was crying, a little boy with his coconut head,came and sat beside him."Why are you crying?" he asked, trying to comfort Jimin.

"I want to see my Amma!" Jimin whimpered, tears streaming down his face.

"Hey, look at me, don't cry. Your Amma will come soon," he reassured Jimin, but the little mochi couldn't stop crying.

He came closer to Jimin and gently cupped his face, urging him to look at him.

Jimin looked up at him with teary eyes.

"You can trust me, Amma will come soon," he said, hoping to ease Jimin's fears.

Jimin nodded his head, still sniffling, and looked at the kind boy.

"I said stop crying" The coconut head boy commented making Jimin to pout him.

Without warning, the boy leaned in and gave Jimin a peck on the lips.

Jimin's eyes widened in surprise, and he stared at the boy, unsure of how to react.

"You look cute! "As he scratched his neck, he couldn't help but admire how cute Jimin was.

Jimin, feeling a bit shy, finally cracked a smile and looked at him with a hint of a blush on his cheeks.

"May I know your name?" Jimin asked in a soft tone.

The boy flashed a bunny-like smile and replied, "Kookie."

"Kookie..." Jimin repeated his name, his own smile growing wider as he blushed a bit more.

They both shared a laugh and proceeded to enjoy their first day at preschool together.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

This story is the remake of PLAYFUL KISS DRAMA (not fully)

Rewriting this book again