18.Silent

Jimin reached the Jeon Mansion with sulking the whole time. He reached his bedroom without greeting Mrs. Jeon.

"Jiminie? " Mrs. Jeon was confused and dont know what happened to jimin.

Jungkook reached his home and saw his mother was sitting angrily on the couch.

But the later didn't mind her and walked past her.

"Yah..JEON JUNGKOOK... " She screamed aloud that makes Jungkook to look at her.

"What did you do to my jimin? " She huffed and asked him.

Jungkook sighed and walked past her.

"JUNGKOOK" She yelled but the later already went back to his room.

__

Jungkook got freshen up and saw her mother was standing outside Jimin's bedroom.

"Jimin, shall I come in? Baby? " Her tone was soft and she waited for him to open the door for almost half an hour.

Mrs. Jeon couldn't hold back her tears, as suddenly she felt so hurt and fear of losing Jimin.

Jungkook doesn't know what happened to jimin that made him to react like this.

As hours passed, the later didn't came out from his room.

"Hyung, you should check  and console jimin. Look our mom, she is crying from the evening" Eun Jo too dumbfounded and doesn't know what happened to jimin.

"Maybe he is sleeping. Let it be " Jungkook said to him and arranged his table to study for his exam.

__

"Jimin.. Are you sleeping? Jimin hyung? " Eun Jo knocked jimin's door softly but the  later didn't respond to him.

He stood there for thirty minutes and went to his bedroom.

"Jimin? It's uncle. Shall we go for a drive?" Mr. Jeon asked jimin and waited for his reply but the later didn't respond to him.

Eun Jo looked at Jungkook and waited for him to do something.

The Jeons are all sat on the dinning table without Mrs. Jeon and Jimin.

"Let's eat my dears. " Mr. Jeon said to his sons.

"But Appa, shall we inform this to Mr. Park? Maybe he can console Jimin! " Eun Jo said to his father.

"But Mr. Park will be worried more if he get to know about jimin's conditon. Let's wait untill tomorrow, if Jimin still didn't talk with us, then we will tell to him. "

The two nods their head and ate their dinner.

__

Jimin looked at his book, as his tears were pouring continuously as he really wants to forget the words he had heard earlier.

He started to read a book to divert his mind, but still the words were ringing on his head that makes the later feels numb and in pain.

Jiminie's Diary

............

Jimin left a tear and closed the diary. As he doesnt want to share anything about the day.

__

"Honey, eat something. Jimin will be alright " Mr. Jeon couldn't sit and see his wife crying for the whole day.

"No.. I won't eat untill jimin come out from his room. " She burst into more tears and hugged the pillow.

__