25.GettingReady

Just then the sun  raises, Jimin woke up with more enthusiasm. He looked at the clear sky and stretched his arms.

"What time is it? " Jimin yawned and looked at the clock.

He then rubbed his eyes and hopped in from the bed.

He then smelled the aroma of coffee from the living room. Jimin closed his eyes as he was still half asleep and he walked  by the smell of the aroma.

Mr. Park smiled when jimin woke up because of the smell of the coffee.

Jimin sniffed and asked his father to give him the cup of  coffee.

"Yummmm" Jimin licked his lips as it was so tasty.

"Only you can make a good coffee appa" Jimin praised his dad and sipped the coffee.

Mr. Park smiled and begins to pack both of their clothes for the trip.

__

Mrs. Jeon was so excited from the morning as she can't keep calm.

She wake up every one in their home and packed all of their bags.

She hummed to a good song and went to check if both of her sons were got ready or not.

"Jungkook, Eun Jo?? " She called them and entered into the room.

She furrow when jungkook was working on the laptop.

"Are you studying even on our trip? " Mrs. Jeon furrow.

Jungkook flinched as he never expected his mother will be her in his room. He then quickly closed the laptop and kept it on his locker.

"Jungkook, please get ready soon. " Mrs. Joen sighed and went to check on Eun Jo.

Jungkook sighed and went to take a shower.

__

Hobi woked up early than usual. He was really upset and was scrolling his phone to tell jimin that he will not come to the trip.

"Hoseok ah? " Preeti his sister called him.

"Yeah.. " He said lazily.

"What are you doing here that too early in the morning? " She was taken a back as hobi got up early and he was sitting in the living room as usually hobi will stay in his bedroom. So she was quite surprised.

"Nothing..  I just can't sleep. " Hobi whispered.

"Hmm.. What happened to my little brother? " She smiled and sat beside him.

Hobi couldn't control his emotions as he teared up and hugged his sister tightly.

"Who make you cry like this? " She was taken aback as she never seen him crying like this.

"Taehyung.. " He said in between his tears.

"Taehyung?? What happened? "

Hobi went silent for a while and he begins to tell how he much he loves Taehyung from his childhood. And about the kiss, and after Tae was not speaking to him.

Preeti listened to him with patiently and finally decides to share her viewpoint.

"So, because of Taehyung, you are not going for the trip? "

"Yes.. It will be awkward and if I came to know Tae loves yoongi.. Then I can't able to digest it.. " He teared up again.

"But it's just your assumption right? "

"What? "

"For me.. Taehyung is really a good guy who loves to interact with people. And that doesn't mean, he loves them! . "