Epilogue 2

Jimin started to prepare the lunch for his babies while his head turned on to ache more, plus he was still in his half asleep, and glancing at his phone as he was disheartened when his notifications shows three missed calls from his husband

His eyes become heavy as he feels sick. He took a deep gust and decides to text his father.

Appa, can you drop Luna and Mini
to school? I'm not feeling well.

He texted his dad and moved to his bedroom to take a nap.

Mr Park then visited Jimin's home and helped the kids to get ready for school.

"You are the cause of my Euphoria ahhhhhha ahhaah aha ha ah ah yeah yeah yeah " Luna begins to sing in the shower, as ever a time when she bath, she will sing her favourite songs.

Mini closed both of his ears as she can't withstand her sister's voice.

"Aha aha aha ha yeah yeah yeah " Luna begins to sing near to her sister's ears to annoy her more.

"LUNA! " She make a big fist and simmered in anger.

"Dashi ran ran ran" She then escaped from her sister.

Mr Park sighed and ironed their uniform just like how he used to iron jimin's uniform.

Mini went to check on Jimin and found out that he was in his deep sleep.

She smiled and kissed him on his forehead and exited the room.

Luna glared at Mini and went to Jimin's room to kiss him.

Mr Park then helped Mini to comb her hair. While Luna was singing Baby -Justin Bieber's song.

"LUNA COME HERE " Mr Park yelled as the girl was not standing in one place.

"I envy my son" He sighed.

"APPPPAAAAAAAA" Both the girls screamed aloud as soon as they heard the car sound.

Both of them ran to the exit and exclaimed "APPPPPAAAAAAA" as much as they can scream aloud.

Jungkook exited the car as soon as he saw his little princess was waiting for his arrival.

"Sweeties! " He excitedly ran towards them