30.Unspoken Words

Taehyung knocked at Hobi's bedroom and waited for him to open the door.

"Hobi.. Its me.. Open the door. I'm sorry. "

He waited for him but he didn't open the door. He then decides to leave a letter and exited the home.

Hobi saw Taehyung was left from his home. He then glanced on the floor and found a letter.

He furrow and went to check what was it.

Let's date Hobi. Give me a chance-TaeTae

Hobi read the lines again and again and he cant believe Taehyung was asking him for a date.

He then ran to chase Taehyung and want to confirm it from his mouth.

"TAEHYUNG" Tae flinched when he heard Hobi's scream on the lone street.

"Hobi? " Tae then caught him as he was about to fall because of the running.

"Do you mean it? " Hobi asked him while breathing heavily.

"The letter " Hobi showed the letter.

"Yeah.. I mean it. "

Hobi couldn't believe this and he hugged him tightly.

"Thank you"

Tae smiled and hugged him back.

__

The day they all hates every much is their final exam. They all look sad because this is gonna be their last exam in their school life. After schools, they even don't know where will they all meet again.

Starting from their preschool to high school, they all have more memorable and funny moments together with each other. Getting scold from principal, bunking classes, election fight, first love, break up, school trips, crush, school annual day, parents meeting, exams, sharing lunch together, fighting with each other, free period and the list goes on.

At first they thought when will they all finish their high school but now they are all afraid to lose their friends and the school.

"Guys you people will remember me right? " Tim asked to every one in the class.

"Tim, this face is not suitable for you! "Another male said to him.

" But , I'm missing you all" Tim begin to tear up in front of every one.

"We will be no more high schoolers and we can't be together like this. We still don't know if we meet again or not. "

The students begin to tear up along with him.

"Stop the shit Tim, don't make me to cry" Jimin couldn't control his tears as he too don't want to end his school life.

"Jimin from tomorrow you will not see me. Because we are drifting apart " Tim said to him with his sobbing.

The students were all hugged him and they can't handle the seperation.

Jimin looked at Jungkook with his painful tears.

Ms. Rachel overheard their conversation and then joined in with them.

They all greeted her and sat on their respective seats.

"Did you all studied for your exams? "

"Yes Ms." They all whispered because of sadness.

"Why do you people are crying huh? Still you will be in contact with social media right? "

"But the bond will not be same Ms. Rachel. We tend to run for our future. And we are not kids anymore. " Fahad said.

"But still, if you want to meet your friends, then you people can set a date and time for a get to gether. It's not like you are going to disappear right? "