FINALE

A/N

Before getting into this please do 🌟. I'm writing this for a week as it keeps on deleting from Wattpad. And leave (.) In a comment that's enough for me to know that you love this book. And I made some edits at the end. Do tell me how was it !

🍒🍒🍒

"GOODBYE"

Jungkook took a deep breath and he glanced at his husband's car.

Thankfully it was there.

"Baby? Sweetheart, my baby doll, Where are you? " He beings to shout in the living room and he knew his husband will not leave the house without him.

"Sweety? My husband, where are you? " Jungkook opened all of the cupboards, as Jimin has the habit of hiding in the cupboards or he will hide under the things which were fit to him.

"Jiminie " Jungkook flashed the torcher inside the cupboard as it was too dark

He then went to check again and checked whether jimin was hiding under the bed.

"Jeon? "

"You are not here? Where did you go? "
He furrow and entered his daughter's room.

He then dials Jimin's phone and he found where the sound is coming from.

He quickly went to the store room and slowly opened the door.

He sneaked and peeked into the room and he heard a sniffing sound on the corner.

"Minnie? "Jungkook's voice softened and his eyes fell on the

Cradle

Jungkook's heart was softened and he don't know whether to laugh or adore him as he is giving him a tough time because of his naughtiness.

His heart clenched with pain when he saw his love is crying silently.

"Papu? "

"GO AWAY"