28.Unexpected

Ok, I can't wait until 3 hours so go ahead and don't skip the previous chapter.

_________________

It's been three days since tannies returned from their trip. Jikook talked rare and Yoongi got selected in a big entertainment company. As after his school, he will join there as assistant music director.

The tannies were all happy for their Yoongi.

"We will post your exam results on the notice board my dear Buffalo's and I'm quite surprised to see you all getting pass mark and get ready to prepare for Mondays test. "

The students eyes widened once she mentioned that they have another test in the span of three days.

"Ms.Rachel, we just finished our Grade 1 last week. " Tim pouted.

"Idiots you guys are in 12th grade and not in 1st grade. " She yelled at him.

The students sighed deeply and they all wanted to ran away from their school life.

_

Jimin went to the notice board and looked for Jungkook's rank.

He smiled as Jungkook ranked number one. But what surprises was Namjoon also ranked number one.

Taehyung ranked number 3. Yoongi and Jin ranked 4. Jimin then searched for his name and he got 16th rank which makes him to jump in suprise because it was his first time getting rank in exams.

"Wow.. Jimin, you got passed in all subjects! " Yoongi exclaims happily.

"It's my first time yoongi" Jimin jumped in suprise and hugged him.

"But you have failed in our bet jimin! " Somi spoke from her behind.

Jimin release the hug and furrow when he saw Somi.

"I never agreed to do the both. And have you remembered that you only made a bet whether I will get pass marks or not. And I'm the one who initiated to rank within 15. Ok my little princess? " Jimin sticked his tongue out playfully and dragged yoongi to the canteen.

__

After Jimin's burst, Taehyung begins to watch his step mother and his little sister. He then watched her every steps as how she is handling the family especially how she cares him. Like jimin said, Mrs. Kim was really very conscious when it comes to him.

He saw zoya was doing her homework and she pouted as she really feels difficult to clear the sums.

"Zoya? "

"Oppa? " Zoya dropped her books and ran towards Taehyung.

"Bring your books, I will teach you the maths easily! " Tae finally spoke to her.

"Really? " She jumped in suprise.

"Yes."

Mrs. Kim was quite surprised as this was the first time Taehyung was treating Zoya as his sister. She left a happy tears and prayed to God to let Zoya and Taehyung will be like this forever.

"Wow.. It's really easy! " Zoya jumped in suprise as she really finds maths now easier.

Tae ruffled her hair softly. He then got a call from his Jazz studio.

"Hello? "

"Kim Taehyung, can you come over? We have a dinner together with our master? " A colleague said to him.

"Ah.. I forgot about it. I will come now. " Tae then disconnected the call.

"Are you going out oppa? " Zoya asked innocently.