40.KissMe

The sounds of the car wheels and the sniffing were all echoed in the city.

"JIMIN? "Mr Park shouted at every corner of the road as his son was missing from the morning.

"Sunbae? " The girls are on the hand searching for him and the entire Jeons were looking out for Jimin.

Mr Park then dials again to Jimin but it was added switched off and it redirected him to a voice mail.

"Jiminie, it's appa. Dear, Appa is ok for you to marry your Jungkook. Jimin, baby, please come back to our home. Appa can't live without you. Please Jimin. "Mr Park cried out and send the voicemail, hoping that Jimin will reply to him.

Mr Jeon hugged him and asked him to calm down.

" How can I calm down Mr Jeon? He is my Jimin and he is missing! How can he live his life for me? how can he?" Mr? Park was guilty as he doesn't know how Jimin still has a  feeling for jungkook and how he was broken without his knowledge.  He was blaming himself because of him, jimin went missing.

"It's ok Mr Park, our jimin will come soon. "  Mr Jeon patted him and he glanced at his wife as she fainted after hearing about Jimin.

The whole family was in a mess and everyone regrets losing jimin.

Sumaiya went to the police station to lose a complaint. As it was 9 hours still they can't find Jimin's whereabouts.

"Don't do anything Sunbae..! " she cried and searched jimin with the help of the police.

Dia and the other girls went to check if he went to Namjoon's home or not.

But no, he was not there. They even checked with Yoongi, but still, they can't find where Jimin is.

Eun Jo gripped his steering wheel and his tears were pouring continuously glancing on the road to see if Jimin was there are not.

He Ra on the other hand, checked in the airport if Jimin took a flight or not.

" Thank you so much," He Ra said to the staff and dialled Jungkook.

"Oppa, Jiminie Oppa was in Seoul only. I have searched thoroughly in the airport" She answered.

Jungkook muttered thank you and cuts the call.

"JIMIN" Jungkook shouted at the beach where they used to hang out during their school days.

But the beach was empty which makes him fear more. He has lost all his hope as this was the last place to search for him.

He fell on the sand as he couldn't tolerate his absence.

"JIMIN" He shouted aloud on the beach and cried his lungs out loud.

"Come to me, please..sorry.I'm sorry to hurt you." He teared up more and hugged his knees, sitting there lifelessly.

The waves hit his legs and the chillness makes him the starlet.

Ggukie.." Jimin was running towards the ocean.

" Jimin was running towards the ocean